The top 20 articles on CleanTechnica last week were led by an odd bunch, starting with the super weird origins of the #RIPElon tag on Twitter. A news roundup of Volkswagen stories was also a hot topic. And then there was the Xpeng P7’s record-fast rise to 20,000 cumulative sales. For those stories and more, scroll down below and click through on the ones that interest you — whether to read them or to dive into the discussion threads while they’re still open.
- One Person Or A Small Group Was Behind #RIPElon. The SEC & FBI Should Investigate This Further.
- Volkswagen ID. Buzz, Trinity, SEAT — A Trifecta Of Volkswagen News
- The Xpeng P7 Achieves 20,000 Sales Quicker Than Any Other Vehicle From A Chinese EV Startup
- EVs Are Already At Price Parity, But The Electric CARS Act Would Make Them Irresistible
- Top Electric Models In 8 European Countries In February — 108 Models Ranked
- Lithium-Ion Recycling Company Is Going Public
- Some Thoughts On Why Tesla Is The World’s Most Shorted Stock
- Atlantic Ocean Circulation Weakest In A Millennium
- Volkswagen ID.4 & Tesla Model Y Highway Range Test — A Look Behind The Numbers
- Polaris Teases New Electric UTV Developed With Zero Motorcycles
- Implications Of Tesla FSD Beta If It Cuts Crashes Dramatically?
- Watch The All-Electric Audi RS e-tron GT Go From 0 To 159 MPH In Almost Total Silence
- Behold: From Humble Energy Efficient Electric Motor To Climate Hero
- Yara Kickstarts Green Ammonia Industry With Green Hydrogen
- Wave Energy To Gild The Floating Wind Turbine Lily In Ireland
- 3 Truths About Electric Vehicles
- Why Did 70,000 People Buy NIO & Xpeng EVs Instead Of Teslas In China Last Year?
- Renewables = 20.6% of US Electricity in 2020
- Morgan Stanley: The Oil Industry Is About To Become Worthless
- Electric Car Batteries Need Far Less Raw Material Than Fossil-Fuel Cars — New Study
Aside from some of the articles that appeared in that top 20 list above, we published a handful of original pieces that you won’t find anywhere else (or that at least include original charts). In case you missed any of those, here they are:
- Market Share Of Electric Vehicles In 6 Top European Countries
- Forecasting EV Sales And EV Battery & Metal Prices — Interview With BloombergNEF’s Head Of Clean Power Research
- Reskilling To Renewables From Oil & Gas — CleanTechnica Interview
- Volvo CEO: Totally Convinced No One Will Want A Gas Car In 2030
- Norway At 79.1% Plugin Electric Market Share In February
- Volvo XC40 Siblings Shine In The Netherlands — February EV Sales Report
- UK Plugin Vehicle Share Hits 13% In February, Up 2.3× Year-On-Year — Diesels Down 61%
- Germany Plugin Electric Vehicle Share Hits 20.7% In Record February, Up 3x Year-On-Year
- France Plugin Share Grows To 13.2% In February Up Two-Thirds Year-On-Year
- Sweden Plugin Electric Vehicle Share At 34.8% In Record February
- Time Turns Many Tesla Doubters Into Tesla Superfans
- First Drive Of The New Chevy Bolt EUV With Super Cruise
- The Swagtron EB7 Plus E-Bike Adjusts To Fit Anyone & Folds To Fit Anywhere
- Cleantech Media Survival & Value
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.