CleanTechnica’s weekly podcast, CleanTech Talk, is back!
In this podcast series, CleanTechnica Director Zachary Shahan discusses cleantech news and original analyses with investment experts, top researchers, leading climate activists, and top cleantech business leaders.
The podcast series is being published on numerous podcast networks, including:
- iTunes / Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Radio Public
Click on any of those to go straight to the CleanTech Talk channel on those networks.
The podcasts are also covered on CleanTechnica like other stories and our full archives of CleanTech Talk stories can be viewed here. They cover podcasts from previous versions of this podcast series that allow you travel back in cleantech time all the way back to 2015!
Our approach to the CleanTech Talk podcast has changed over the years, and with this relaunch we are focusing on discussions with leading masterminds in the investment, research, activism, and business world — of course, generally with a focus on cleantech.
If you are interested in being on the podcast or sponsoring the podcast, see details below, and connect with us via our contact page.
Cleantech Talks Podcast Partnerships (available NOW!)
The CleanTechnica podcast Cleantech Talks features some of the coolest thinkers and leaders in the Cleantech World. The 2019 schedule of Cleantech Talks features CleanTechnica Director Zachary Shahan and Michael Liebreich, global expert on clean energy and sustainable development. Regular contributors to our podcast include:
- Ross Gerber, Gerber Kawasaki
- Brett Winton, ARK Invest
- Nancy Pfund, DBL Partners
- Ion Yadigaroglu, Partner at Capricorn’s Technology Impact Fund
- Leilani Munter, Race car driver & cleantech activist
- Mark Z. Jacobson, Stanford Professor
- Galileo Russell, Founder & CEO of HyperChange TV
- Mike Barnard, Chief Strategist at TFIE Strategy Inc.
Cleantech Talks Quarterly Podcast Partnership:
- 2 hosted podcasts/month = 6 total podcasts
- Sponsorship includes two, 15-second client commercials, read by our Host at top of the show and at bottom.
- Partner logo on Podcast Archive page for duration of promotion