Welcome to CleanTech Talk, our weekly cleantech podcast!
In this podcast series, CleanTechnica Director Zachary Shahan discusses cleantech news and original analyses with investment experts, top researchers, leading climate activists, and top cleantech business leaders.
The podcast series is being published on numerous podcast networks, including:
- iTunes / Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Radio Public
Click on any of those to go straight to the CleanTech Talk channel on those networks.
The podcasts are also covered on CleanTechnica like other stories and our full archives of CleanTech Talk stories can be viewed here. Those archives include podcasts from previous versions of this series, which allow you travel back in cleantech time all the way to 2015!
Our approach to the CleanTech Talk podcast has changed over the years, and with this relaunch we are focusing on discussions with leading masterminds in the research, activism, investment, and business world — of course, generally with a focus on cleantech.
If you are interested in being on the podcast or sponsoring the podcast, see details below, and connect with us via our contact page.
CleanTech Talk Podcast Partnerships (Available NOW!)
The CleanTechnica podcast CleanTech Talk features some of the coolest thinkers and leaders in the cleantech world. The 2019 schedule of CleanTech Talks features CleanTechnica Director Zachary Shahan and the following experts:
- Nancy Pfund, DBL Partners
- Mark Z. Jacobson, Stanford Professor
- Ross Gerber, Gerber Kawasaki
- Tasha Keeney, ARK Invest
- Brett Winton, ARK Invest
- Ion Yadigaroglu, Partner at Capricorn’s Technology Impact Fund
- Leilani Munter, Race car driver & cleantech activist
- Galileo Russell, Founder & CEO of HyperChange TV
- Tomek Gać, Cofounder of Tesla Shuttle & Quriers
- Mike Barnard, Chief Strategist at TFIE Strategy Inc.
- Scott Cooney, Founder & CEO of Pono Home
CleanTech Talk Quarterly Podcast Partnership:
- 2 hosted podcasts/month = 6 total podcasts.
- Sponsorship includes two 15-second client commercials, read by our host at top of the show and at the bottom.
- Partner logo on CleanTech Talk podcast archive page for duration of promotion.