Published on October 2nd, 2017 | by Zachary Shahan0
Tesla Model S Maintenance Costs … Tesla Model S Charging Costs … Celebrity Tesla Mods (Top 30 CleanTechnica Stories in October)
October 2nd, 2017 by Zachary Shahan
Missed September? Got lost in August? Just discovered CleanTechnica? Check out our 30 most popular articles in September for a quick catchup on recent hotties:
- $10,492 Tesla Model S Maintenance Costs After 300,000 Miles, $0 Charging
- Tesla Model S Charging Cost After 17,000 km = $70
- 6 Tesla-Owning Celebrities & Their Modified Teslas — via EVANNEX
- Tesla Blows Minds Deep In Kentucky
- SpaceX Employee’s Tesla Model 3 Delivery Update Hints At Quicker Than Expected Production (Maybe)
- 8 Seconds With First Tesla Model 3 Delivered Outside Of California — Austin, Texas [Update: Three Model 3 Videos]
- $30,000 Off Price Of Tesla Model S P100D Or Model X P100D Showroom Cars This Month
- Tesla Patents New Process To Bond Solar Cells With Heat-Cured Conductive Adhesive
- Why Nissan Has A Trick Up Its Sleeve With The New LEAF
- Elon Musk Inc. — SpaceX + Tesla = More Solutions — via EVANNEX
- Continental 48 Volt Electric Bicycle Products On Display At EuroBike Show — via Gas2
- Every Plug-In Car Model Has A Selling Point
- Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Breakthrough Achieved
- How Far Will BMW USA Sales Fall In 2018?
- Tesla’s Growing Used Car Sales — via EVANNEX
- Nissan Unveils Redesigned 2018 Nissan LEAF With 240–400 km Range & ProPilot Autonomous Driving Features
- The Rise Of The E-Bike: Smart Choice For Commuting & Better Health
- Will Tesla Model 3 Buyers Be Granted 400 kWh/Year Free Supercharging?
- Electric Car S-Curve Adoption By Country (Fun Chart!)
- How Much Range Is Enough?
- Tesla Model 3 Calculator Results (Including Insurance, Charging, Etc.)
- Progression Of The EV Revolution (2017–2030)
- Electric Cars Coming Quickly, Will Disrupt Bunch Of Industries, JP Morgan Forecasts — via EVANNEX
- Electric Car Incentives In Norway, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, & Belgium — via EVANNEX
- Dyson Unveils Electric Vehicle Plan After 2 Years of Development — Plans To Sell By 2020
- The End of Fossil-Fuelled Cars — via Same Facts
- The Nissan Switch Scheme Is A Sublime Offer, An Affordable One
- How To Rent A Tesla — via EVANNEX
- Tesla Secures Patent For Battery Swap Technology
- Here’s A Diesel-Killing, Futuristic “Dip-Dry” Solar Device You Can Practically DIY At Home (Sort Of)
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.