Missed September? Got lost in August? Just discovered CleanTechnica? Check out our 30 most popular articles in September for a quick catchup on recent hotties:
- $10,492 Tesla Model S Maintenance Costs After 300,000 Miles, $0 Charging
- Tesla Model S Charging Cost After 17,000 km = $70
- 6 Tesla-Owning Celebrities & Their Modified Teslas — via EVANNEX
- Tesla Blows Minds Deep In Kentucky
- SpaceX Employee’s Tesla Model 3 Delivery Update Hints At Quicker Than Expected Production (Maybe)
- 8 Seconds With First Tesla Model 3 Delivered Outside Of California — Austin, Texas [Update: Three Model 3 Videos]
- $30,000 Off Price Of Tesla Model S P100D Or Model X P100D Showroom Cars This Month
- Tesla Patents New Process To Bond Solar Cells With Heat-Cured Conductive Adhesive
- Why Nissan Has A Trick Up Its Sleeve With The New LEAF
- Elon Musk Inc. — SpaceX + Tesla = More Solutions — via EVANNEX
- Continental 48 Volt Electric Bicycle Products On Display At EuroBike Show — via Gas2
- Every Plug-In Car Model Has A Selling Point
- Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Breakthrough Achieved
- How Far Will BMW USA Sales Fall In 2018?
- Tesla’s Growing Used Car Sales — via EVANNEX
- Nissan Unveils Redesigned 2018 Nissan LEAF With 240–400 km Range & ProPilot Autonomous Driving Features
- The Rise Of The E-Bike: Smart Choice For Commuting & Better Health
- Will Tesla Model 3 Buyers Be Granted 400 kWh/Year Free Supercharging?
- Electric Car S-Curve Adoption By Country (Fun Chart!)
- How Much Range Is Enough?
- Tesla Model 3 Calculator Results (Including Insurance, Charging, Etc.)
- Progression Of The EV Revolution (2017–2030)
- Electric Cars Coming Quickly, Will Disrupt Bunch Of Industries, JP Morgan Forecasts — via EVANNEX
- Electric Car Incentives In Norway, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, & Belgium — via EVANNEX
- Dyson Unveils Electric Vehicle Plan After 2 Years of Development — Plans To Sell By 2020
- The End of Fossil-Fuelled Cars — via Same Facts
- The Nissan Switch Scheme Is A Sublime Offer, An Affordable One
- How To Rent A Tesla — via EVANNEX
- Tesla Secures Patent For Battery Swap Technology
- Here’s A Diesel-Killing, Futuristic “Dip-Dry” Solar Device You Can Practically DIY At Home (Sort Of)
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.