The most popular articles of the past week on CleanTechnica were topped by a detailed, thorough, clear debunking of an Audi marketing mistake — thanks to a couple of guest posters for that piece.
Also topping the charts were a depressing look at the high cost of air pollution, another “Tesla killer” that doesn’t threaten let alone beat any Teslas, the Tesla Model 3’s European sales tsunami, our Danish writer’s interesting debate with himself (number crunching and all) regarding which Tesla Model 3 to buy, and an “Elonroad” EV charging system in Sweden.
Jump past the ad to buy some CleanTechnica apparel (or just buy some CleanTechnica apparel) and view the full top 20 list.
- Correcting Audi: Tesla Model 3 Charges Over 2 Times Faster Than Audi e-tron
- Air Pollution Is Slowly Killing Us All, New Global Study Claims
- Another “Tesla Killer” Missing In Action — Volkswagen Group Falls Short (Charts!)
- Tesla Model 3’s March Tsunami In Europe — CleanTechnica EV Sales Report
- How My Tesla Model 3 Order Turned From Super Easy To Super Confusing
- Elonroad EV Charging System To Get First Trial In Sweden
- Tesla Software Update Tips & Tricks
- Exclusive: Porsche Taycan Spy Shot At Electrify America Charging Station (+ Tesla Model Y Spotted In The Wild)
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Honda Accord … BYD @ Auto Shanghai 2019 … Big Auto Sales Drops — #CleanTechnica Top 20
- Who’s Behind The War On Electric Cars?
- EV Drivers — Who Are You? Why Are You? What’s Next?
- Bill Nye The Science Guy Explains Global Warming In Words Even A Member Of Congress Can Understand
- Check Out This “Honda Civic”
- Watch Tesla Model 3 Performance Ace The Nürburgring Race Track (Video)
- How Will Life Change If We Transition Away From Fossil Fuels?
- New Breakthroughs In Fuel Cell Technology Announced
- I Carried My Voltaic 24V Solar Panel Backpack Around The World To Recharge Anytime
- Tesla Model 3 Reigns Supreme In The Netherlands — April EV Sales Report
- “Collapse” Of German Onshore Wind Is “Jeopardizing” German & EU Renewable Targets
- Nuclear Power Is Not Safe
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.