The past week brought out a lot of reader interest in a wide range of cleantech-related topics — from a Bernie Sanders attack on Elon Musk, to electric-bike vouchers, to the unique Canoo electric pickup truck, to an innovative solar farm in Colorado, to air-source heat pumps in Alaska, and far beyond. It was a fun week for cleantech news, so scroll down below to see if there’s anything cool that you missed or want to revisit.
Regarding #1, my article on this topic garnered a short response from Elon Musk (that is now included in the article) that then triggered responses from Bernie Sanders and many other political notables. I hope to not return to this topic again, and that was actually the impetus for the article in the first place — seeing the same illogical attack repeatedly was painful in part because it was bringing so much harm to both Bernie’s noble missions and Elon’s noble missions.
- Attacks On Elon Musk For His Wealth Are Truly Ridiculous
- Watch: World’s Largest Casting Machine in Action at Tesla’s Fremont Factory
- Tesla Cofounder JB Straubel Aims To Solve A Key Problem Of E-Bike Batteries
- The 3 Big Problems With Hydrogen Hype
- Thanks To Community Choice Aggregation, Here’s A $1,000 E-Bike Voucher For You
- ChargePoint Now Public — ChargePoint’s Role In EV Charging Network
- Chuck Schumer Has An Audacious Electric Car Proposal
- ARK Invest’s New Tesla [TSLA] Bull Case — $4 Trillion Market Cap, 10 Million Cars Sold in 2025
- GM, Toyota, & FCA Are Beyond Redemption — This Is Too Much!
- How Clever Is The Canoo Electric Pickup Truck? Watch This Video To Find Out
- Hydrogen Folly Grows: 55% Used In Oil Refineries — Demand Will Drop, Not Rise
- BMW Is Finally “Ready To Compete With Tesla,” Media Outlet Reports — But Is That The Right Framing?
- 7 Big Electric Vehicle Announcements from Volkswagen Today
- Wall Street Journal: Tesla Model Y vs. Volkswagen ID.4
- New Solar Farm Piles Even More Green Onto Green Energy
- A Volkswagen T2 Camper Van’s Electric Conversion — Part 6
- The UK’s New Nuclear Weapons Policy Acknowledges Something Elon Musk Has Been Saying For Years
- Breaking: Volkswagen Orders $14 Billion of Battery Cells from Northvolt
- Rooftop Solar in California is Ready to Take the Next Step
- Even In Frigid Temperatures In Alaska, Air-Source Heat Pumps Keep Homes Warm
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...