The most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past week were led by a (somewhat wild) claim of an aluminum-air battery breakthrough. Yup, really. After that, it was almost all Tesla — Tesla Model 3 sales compared to other top EV sales, buying a gas “luxury car” competitor to a Tesla, Tesla disruption in Norway, Elon Musk and Tesla proving naysayers wrong, a Tesla fire, Tesla software updates. Oh yeah, and we also had a story on PG&E rolling blackouts (that featured a CleanTechnica photo of Elon Musk talking about solar power and batteries — and the story was retweeted by Elon).
Oh yeah, plus, Toyota. …
- UK Man Invents Aluminum-Air Battery In His Garage
- Chevy Bolt & Hyundai Kona EV Crushing Tesla Model 3 In US Sales — Or Not
- “If You Didn’t Buy A Tesla, You Just Made A Mistake”
- Norway Update: Tesla & Chinese EVs Could Spell Doom For Legacy Automakers
- 7 Things Tesla Couldn’t Do
- Tesla Fire In Raleigh Raises Questions About Something Else
- Major Tesla Updates Coming: More Power, Single-Pedal Driving, Faster Supercharging
- 7 More Things Tesla “Couldn’t” Achieve
- Tesla To Produce Its Own Batteries, Reports South Korea News Outlet “The Elec”
- Toyota Passes On EVs In Favor Of Hybrids & Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- PG&E Head Says To Expect Rolling Blackouts For The Next 10 Years
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S Beats Tesla Model S P100D In 0–100 km/h & 0–250 km/h Acceleration Times
- Everything You Need To Know About Version 3 Of Tesla’s New Solarglass Roof Tiles
- Tesla Delivers Record Production, Gigafactory 3 Making Cars, Model Y 6 Months Early
- Tesla Sentry Mode Catches Vandal Who Keyed 5 Cars (Video)
- 750 Horsepower Electric Aviation Engine Tested By MagniX
- Next Gold Rush: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Tesla’s Navigate On Autopilot Is Smooth As Silk — CleanTechnica Review
- Protect Your Tesla Model S, X, Or 3 Before Winter Weather Catches Up To You
- Tesla = 75–85% of US Electric Vehicle Sales
If you’d like to buy a Tesla Model 3, Model S, or Model X and want 1,000 miles of free Supercharging, feel free to use my referral code: https://ts.la/zachary63404 — or use someone else’s if you have a friend or family member with a Tesla. I won’t cry. You can also use the code to get a discount on Tesla solar if that interests you.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.