Published on October 6th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
McDonald’s EV Charging … Tesla Model 3 vs. Toyota Camry vs. Chevy Bolt Cost of Ownership — #CleanTechnica Top 20
October 6th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular stories on CleanTechnica this past week were led by a McDonald’s story for the first time (or perhaps second — I remember a very popular McDonald’s story here in 2010). The second and third most popular stories were both about total cost of ownership comparisons — between the Tesla Model 3 and Toyota Camry and then the Chevy Bolt and Tesla Model 3 and Toyota Camry. Next in line were videos of Tesla Smart Summon (which went a bit viral on what the kids call “the Internet”) and a couple of pieces on how early concerns about the Model 3 and Gigafactory 3 became irrelevant. Scroll down below for more fun and to click through to the full stories (and videos).
- McDonald’s Wants To Charge Your Electric Car
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Toyota Camry — 5 Year Cost of Ownership Comparisons
- Chevy Bolt & Tesla Model 3 vs. Toyota Camry — 5 Year Cost Of Ownership
- Tesla Smart Summon Tests Show Oodles Of Laughter (10 Videos)
- Where Are They Now? “HUGE” Tesla Model 3 Issues That Are No Longer Issues
- Tesla Gigafactory China: Mud, “Basically An Open Field,” Not Gonna Happen — Skeptical Claims Revisited
- The Netherlands Surpasses Wildest Predictions For Tesla Model 3 Sales
- How Strong Is The Tesla Model 3 Roof? This Accident Helps To Show Us
- Fremont Police Department Pushes Back About Tesla Low Battery FUD
- “Tesla Demand Cliff” — Mistaken Logic? Tribal $TSLAQ Kool-Aid? Paid Trolling?
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Honda Accord — Comparable 5 Year Cost to Own
- Tesla Ends Base Model 3 Shipments Into China As Gigafactory 3 Production Comes Online
- China Tesla Demand Is Spiking
- Hanwha Q Cells Dedicates Largest Solar Panel Factory In Western Hemisphere
- Behold The Lithium Carbon Dioxide Battery!
- Electricity Resilience In Florida: Hurricane Dorian vs. Tesla Powerwall
- Generac Pivots From Generators Into Residential Energy Storage & Solar At #SPI2019
- Tesla Model 3 Shines In Off-Season Month In Europe
- 20 Things I Discovered I Love About My Tesla Model 3
- Tesla: Russia’s Top Propaganda Target
Those were the most popular CleanTechnica stories of the week. That doesn’t mean they were the best stories of the week. Overall, I like to highlight are especially original, exclusive content. We try to publish a high number of useful analyses, reviews, and exclusive news scoops. We are lucky to have a widespread team of enthusiastic cleantech fans and supporters who bring many stimulating stories to the front page of CleanTechnica every day. However, rather than link to them all individually, I’ll jut encourage you to click those archives above and scroll through the reading options.
Also, if you appreciate this original and obsessive cleantech coverage, the rest of our team and I would surely appreciate a monthly contribution to help us write & number crunch more. Give it some thought.
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.