The most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past week were led by an awesome original analysis by Maximilian Holland showing that we probably had peak gasmobile sales in 2017. That was driven in part by the Tesla Model 3, which is now invading Europe and China — the second most popular story of the week. Some rumored details about the Model 3 Standard’s interior came in third. For the rest of the list and to click through and read any stories (or comment threads) that you missed, scroll past the photo and have at it!
- Boom! Fossil Vehicle Sales Are Officially Now Decreasing In China, Europe, & USA — #CleanTechnica Report
- The Tesla Model 3 Is Taking Over The World
- Rumor: Tesla Model 3 Standard Interior Options Leaked
- Which 5 Electric Vehicles Will Next Cross 100,000 Sales In A Year?
- Hyundai Kona EV Review … Tesla Model 3 #1 Electric Car In World … Elon, Like A Boss — #CleanTechnica Top 20
- The Dream Is Over — Europe Is Waking Up To A World Of Electric Cars
- 12 Ways of Looking at a Rivian vs Tesla Matchup
- Volkswagen Raises EV Sales Target 50%, Says ID Production Will Be Carbon Neutral
- Top 10 Best Selling Fully Electric Vehicle Brands In 2019
- nextmove Buys 100 Tesla Model 3s To Rent
- Tesla’s European Problem — Not Enough Stores
- Record 29% Concentrating Solar Cell Aims At Low-Cost Manufacturing
- Yes, Electric Vehicles Work In Winter — Better Than Gas Cars!
- And They Walked Away! Teslas Protect Their Passengers When Bad Things Happen.
- Plug-in Hybrid vs. Fully Electric — Which Is Best?
- Elon Musk Deconstructs Tesla’s Production Ramp Timelines
- New $TSLAQ Theory For Tesla’s Imminent Collapse
- After Florida, Arizona’s Real Estate Market Will Be Hit Next By Global Warming
- Elon Musk: Full Self-Driving Teslas This Year, “Unequivocal” Tesla Autopilot Improves Safety
- Giant Wind Power Transmission Project Could Spark New Wind Rush In Wind Belt
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
EV Obsession Daily!
Tesla Sales in 2023, 2024, and 2030
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.