Published on February 18th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
Hyundai Kona EV Review … Tesla Model 3 #1 Electric Car In World … Elon, Like A Boss — #CleanTechnica Top 20
February 18th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The top 20 CleanTechnica stories last week were led by a reported GM electric pickup truck plan that GM wouldn’t comment on and Tesla denied any connection with. Next in line was our second review of the Hyundai Kona EV, this time from longtime EV reviewer Nicolas Zart. (The Hyundai Kona EV also won the 2019 CleanTechnica Car of the Year award, another story on the list.)
In third was our report that the Tesla Model 3 was the top selling electric car in the world in 2018 (by a large margin). Can you guess #2 and #3?
For the rest of the stories, you’re going to have to scroll past the reminder to pitch in and become a CleanTechnica member.
- GM Reportedly Working On Electric Pickup Truck With Tesla Powertrain — Updated: Tesla Denies Partnership, GM Declines To Comment
- Hyundai Kona EV: There Is Almost No Reason To Buy A Gasoline Car Now — #CleanTechnica Review
- Tesla Model 3 = #1 Best Selling Electric Car in World, 7% of Global EV Market in 2018
- Elon Musk Knows How To Get What He Wants (Video)
- To All German Automakers: Believe Me, You Are Still Sleeping!
- World’s Craziest Electric Bicycle Is Becoming Even Wilder — The Insane Greyp G6
- The Latest News From The Tesla Gigafactory 2 In Buffalo Isn’t Good
- Here’s The Full Text Of Congress’ Green New Deal Resolution, Introduced By Rep. Alexandra Ocasio Cortez
- Ordered Tesla Model 3, S, Or X Before February 2 Without Referral Code? You Can Still Get Free Supercharging! — Referral Code “How To” + Owner Tips & Tricks
- A Wild & Futuristic Motorcycle That Is 3D Printed & Has Airless Tires — Welcome To The Future
- Hyundai Kona EV Wins 2019 CleanTechnica Car of the Year Award
- Chinese Media: Tesla Gigafactory 3 To Be Complete In Summer Of 2019
- Sit Back & Enjoy The Fun: “The History of Tesla in 5 Minutes”
- Electric Airplane Maker Pipistrel Teams Up With Honeywell To Give Us An Autonomous eVTOL
- eVTOL Aircraft Are Getting Closer To Flying You Than You Can Imagine
- Tesla vs. Self-Driving Competition — New MIT Video
- Tesla Model 3 CCS Charging @ 126 kW — Higher Power Coming Soon …
- Elon Musk’s Evolution On Patents, + Efforts To Nudge Big Auto Forward
- Audi’s Next Fully Electric Model Revealed — Q4 e-tron
- If Renewable Energy Is So Cheap, Why Are Utility Rates Going Up?