The most popular articles on CleanTechnica last week included a look at some analysts’ baffling “before and after” assumptions regarding Tesla’s finances, Budweiser getting powered by wind power and highlighting that during the Super Bowl, initial Tesla Model 3 test drives in Europe, Joe Rogan falling in love with his new Tesla Model S P100D, and much more. Oh, last week’s top 20 article also did exceptionally well, coming in at #2.
Read on, click the titles to see the full stories, and share with friends. (Friends don’t let friends use dirty tech.)
- Tesla’s Insanely Awesome Growth Not Impressing People Who Expected Much Worse … Wait, What?
- 350,000 Mile Tesla Model X … Tesla Model 3 Handling … Science On Solar Price Collapse — #CleanTechnica Top 20
- In Budweiser’s “Wind Never Felt Better” Super Bowl Commercial, Renewable Energy Takes Center Stage
- Tesla Model 3 Has Arrived In Europe — Thoughts From Our Test Drive
- Joe Rogan On Tesla Model S: “The Most Preposterously Quick Vehicle I’ve Ever Driven”
- Europe EV Sales: Renault Zoe Wins In December, Nissan LEAF Takes 2018 Title
- Tesla Inside + Honda Outside = 0–60 In 2.48 Seconds
- Tesla Model 3 Used Car Prices … Tesla Model 3 vs. Honda Accord … Tesla Sales — #CleanTechnica Top 20 in January
- All Your Cell Are Belong To Us? Any High Energy Density 2170 Will Do For Tesla
- Audi Super Bowl Ad Showcases e-tron GT Concept
- First ~3,000 Tesla Model 3s For European Customers Arrive In European Port — Pictures!
- Here’s The Full Text Of Congress’ Green New Deal Resolution, Introduced By Rep. Alexandra Ocasio Cortez
- Elon Musk Recommends You Watch This Movie
- Elon Musk’s Travel Itinerary Lambasted By The Washington Post — tl;dr
- The Time For Home Solar Is Now
- Hints of EV Revolution Rising
- Energy Storage: Next Game Changer
- Slow EV Growth In Europe Ending
- Electric Car Tipping Point Is At Hand
- Hyundai Kona EV Jumps To #2 In Hot Netherlands EV Market — #CleanTechnica EV Sales Report
Note: If you have a Tesla Model 3, Model S, or Model X on the way and the order was in before February 3 but you didn’t use a referral code for 6 months of free Supercharging (or 9 months if you didn’t test drive the car), you can still use my referral code — tomasz7234 — or someone else’s to get free Supercharging.
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or buildmy3EMEA@tesla.com if you’re in Europe) with the word “Referral” in the subject line. Then put your name, contact information, reservation number (starts with RN), and the referral code you’d like to use in the body of the email. (Thanks to Paul for discovering that.)
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.