Published on February 2nd, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
350,000 Mile Tesla Model X … Tesla Model 3 Handling … Science On Solar Price Collapse — #CleanTechnica Top 20
February 2nd, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The 20 most popular CleanTechnica articles of the past week covered Tesla 12 times, EVs in general 3 times, non-Tesla EVs twice, solar power prices twice, and eggshells once. But this sort of masks something.
We covered solar energy, wind energy, and battery storage long before we covered Tesla. Interest in those subjects has grown over time and traffic on those stories has grown. However, interest in Tesla has gone through the roof. There is just dramatically more interest in Tesla than any other clean technology. We toe a line in our coverage. We could surely get more traffic if we covered all Tesla all day. But we don’t actually chase traffic like that. What we do is we cover stuff that interests us. Writers have a tremendous amount of freedom, and it just so happens that we also like Tesla and find many interesting Tesla-related stories that we want to share with others — as well as other stuff that readers apparently find less interesting. Anyway, that’s all just a meta note. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
- 350,000 Miles In A Tesla Model X = Just $18,000 In Maintenance!!
- Driving The Tesla Model 3 On Slippery Roads — Why It Rocks!
- Price Shock For Solar Panels Not So Shocking After All — Here’s Why
- Audi e-tron vs. Hyundai Kona EV vs. Jaguar I-PACE vs. Kia e-Niro vs. Nissan LEAF e+ — Vote Now!
- Tesla’s Battery Leadership Protected In Secrecy
- 5 Ways Buying A Tesla Model 3 Saves Lives, & How Much Is Your Family’s Safety Worth?
- Tesla Model Y To Share ~76% Of Parts With Model 3, Be Built At Gigafactories
- Tesla Is Building The Parts Warehouse To End All Parts Warehouses
- Master Puzzle Maker: “Elon Musk Is A Puzzle Solver,” Tesla Vehicles Masterpieces
- Is This The World’s Coolest Tesla Charger?
- To Learn How Cold Weather Affects An Electric Car, Ask A Cold Weather Expert
- Solar Power Research Study Investigates Rapidly Declining Costs
- Eggshells May Power The Renewable Energy Revolution
- That Time 1 Huge Tesla Shareholder Got Spooked & Sold 7% Of Tesla — CleanTechnica Exclusive
- Tesla Model 3 Battery Pack & Battery Cell Teardown Highlights Performance Improvements
- Hyundai Kona EV Pricing = $36,450 to $44,650 — Best CUV Available?
- What Changed In The EV Industry In 2018?
- Breaking! European Tesla Model 3 Customers Receive Delivery Dates, + New EV Subsidies In Nordrhine Westfalia, Germany
- 50% Of Brits Ready To Go Electric? Be Cautious About Headlines
- Deloitte EV Growth Report Ignores Tesla and Spreads FUD via Errors & Ignorance — Charts! #RealityCheck
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Send us an email: email@example.com