The most popular CleanTechnica articles of January were led by a CleanTechnica analysis showing (before Kelley Blue Book came out with its rankings) that the Tesla Model 3 was performing exceptionally well on the used car market. A comparison between the Tesla Model 3 and Honda Accord slotted into the #2 spot, and a perspective-focused piece on Tesla’s December sales and inventory landed in #3.
In #4, one of our deep-dive writers compared the Hyundai Ioniq EV to the Tesla Model 3 and Nissan LEAF e+. After that was a piece on the results of a Tesla referral survey one of our Model 3 owners conducted. It’s not until you get to #6 that you find a story not about the Tesla Model 3 — except that Honda’s sales collapse is likely related to the Model 3. So, if you count that as yet another Model 3–related story, you have to go a step down to #7, which is a story about a 350 mile Tesla Model X, before you finally get away from the Model 3. See, was that so hard?
For more details on the most popular CleanTechnica articles in January, jump past the newsletter subscription pitch — or subscribe first and then keep reading.
- Tesla Model 3 Used Car Stats As Depressing For BMW & Audi As New Car Sales
- Comparing Tesla Model 3 To Honda Accord — From An Engineer’s Perspective
- Tesla Completely SOLD OUT (Almost)
- New 38 kWh Hyundai Ioniq — Compared To Tesla Model 3 Standard & LEAF E+
- Survey Of People Who Used My Tesla Referral Code Might Explain Why Elon Killed It
- Honda Accord Sales & Civic Sales Drop 80,000 In 2018
- 350,000 Miles In A Tesla Model X = Just $18,000 In Maintenance!!
- Elon’s Latest Letter Sends Shock Waves Through Wall Street
- Elon Says Tesla Roadster Will Do ¼ Mile In Under 8 Seconds — #Plaid
- Big Oil Tries To Kill The Electric Car (Again)
- Accused “Tesla Killers” Cleared Of All Charges
- Driving The Tesla Model 3 On Slippery Roads — Why It Rocks!
- Tesla Model Y Price Rumors & Specs, + Urban Supercharger Specs
- Tesla Gigafactory Tour Shows Where Tesla Continuously Drives Down Battery Costs
- Let The Fully Electric Flood Begin! — #Europe EV Sales Report
- Price Shock For Solar Panels Not So Shocking After All — Here’s Why
- Tesla Supercharger V3 vs. Taycan Charging: 75D Retirement Suggests Battle Prep
- Open Letter To Toyota USA: Go All In On The Prius Prime, Kill The Regular Prius Hybrid
- This Hypnotic Tesla Model X ASMR Video Has 2½ Million Views
- Audi e-tron vs. Hyundai Kona EV vs. Jaguar I-PACE vs. Kia e-Niro vs. Nissan LEAF e+ — Vote Now!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.