The most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past week happened to be led by fake news — real fake news, not journalism that just happens to reveal Donald Trump crimes and cons. That said, the fake news is news with a purpose — it’s satire of some of the anti-Tesla hit pieces we’re seeing in higher and higher number.
Of course, we didn’t publish enough fake news to fill the top 20 list, and some of the “Morning Monkey Business” fake news just didn’t take off like the rest. Other top stories included Jay Leno’s eye-popping experience in a next-gen Tesla Roadster, an inside look at Tesla’s Model 3 production process, an exclusive regarding newly registered Tesla Model 3 European VINs, and more. Check out the top 20 CleanTechnica stories of the week below.
- THOUSANDS Of Cars Sitting On Lots Unsold!!
- Jay Leno Rides In A Tesla Roadster. “I’ll Buy It! I’ll Take It!” He Screams
- Tesla — Dead For 10 Years
- Tesla Model 3 Production Has 25–33% The Number Of Steps “Found In Traditional Auto”
- The Secret Life Of An EV Battery
- Exclusive: Tesla Registers 17 LHD Model 3 VINs — Comin’ To Europe, Baby!
- 40 Tesla Headlines On CNBC In 2 Days — 31 Negative, 2 Positive
- 10 Awesome Tesla Model 3 Paint & Wrap Jobs
- Solid Source: 51,821 = Tesla Model 3 Production Estimate For Q3
- Tesla Model 3 Sales Dwarf Other US Electric Car Sales — #CleanTechnica Report
- Tesla & Musk Hit By Trifecta Of Fossil Money, Short Money, & Media Weakness
- The Billion-Dollar Tesla Hit Piece
- Nissan LEAF, VW e-Golf, & Tesla Model S Shine In Fast-Growing Dutch EV Market — Netherlands EV Sales July 2018
- 2019 Chevy Volt Gets Faster Charging & Convenience Upgrades
- Protecting The Tesla Model 3 With Accessories From EV Annex
- Open Letter To Catherine Wood About Private Tesla vs Public Tesla
- Tesla “Big Battery” Responds To “Power System Emergency” In Australia
- New “Affordable Clean Energy” Plan Lands With A Thud
- The Rise Of The Electric Vehicle Conversion Shop
- 100% Renewables Requires Less Land Footprint Than Reliance On Fossil Fuels In California — #RealityCheck
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.