This is the 20th broadcast of CleanTechnica’s weekly news show. We now also have a Patreon page! Contribute if you appreciate what we’re doing. This week’s show covers: Xpeng’s US IPO as well as a lot of details about the company and the two other main Chinese competitors in the EV space; EV sales in China, Norway (which had nearly a 50% pure EV market), and the world as a whole; Hyundai; the new Cadillac Lyriq EV (with some media insider info); and a lot more!
This is also the first weekly news show in which all stories have corresponding CleanTechnica articles, which can be seen below.
- Who Is Xpeng?
- Xpeng Files For IPO On NYSE — Looking Through Xpeng’s History
- Xpeng Motors Ready For IPO In USA
- NIO Deliveries Grew 322% In July 2020 vs. July 2019
- Norway Plugin Vehicle Market Share Now Over 68%
- Largest Floating Solar Park In Europe Connected To Grid In Netherlands
- Tesla Model 3 Success Convinces Hyundai To Accelerate Transition To Electric Cars
- Can The New Cadillac LYRIQ EV Reinvigorate The Cadillac Brand?
- BP To Cut Oil Production 40% By 2030, And Invest Billions Into Green Energy
- Tesla Windshield Wiper Confusion Across News Outlets — Widespread Misreporting Misleads
- Elon Musk Says “Highly Likely” Will Offer Smaller Tesla Cybertruck “Down The Road” For Europe
- EVBox Pushes Into DC Fast Charging With An Eye On The Software-Powered Future Of EV Charging
- Lucid Air Will Debut DreamDrive Lidar-Enhanced Autonomous Driving Suite
- SK Innovation Will Collaborate With John Goodenough On Solid-State Batteries
- Mercedes-Benz & CATL Team Up