Published on October 12th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
Polestar Pricing … Tesla Model 3 = #6 Car In USA … Capital One On “Tesla Effect” — #CleanTechnica Top 20
October 12th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
Polestar’s entry into the electric vehicle world took the top spot this past week on CleanTechnica, being the number one article viewed on CleanTechnica thanks to the hundreds of thousands of views it pulled in. The focus of the article was its pricing, which is surprisingly high. Yet again, it seems that a new “Tesla killer” just doesn’t compete with Tesla vehicles, even though it is a nice addition to the EV market and deserves solid sales.
Of course, with that non-Tesla story being #1, that means we had to wait all the way till the #2 spot for a Tesla story in the top 20 — oh, the patience required! Then Tesla swept the rest of the top 10, and almost the entire top 20. What’s so special about this California company? Scroll down to find out.
- Polestar Reveals Pricing Details For Its Battery Electric Sedan. Are You Sitting Down?
- Tesla Model 3 = 6th Best Selling Car In USA In 3rd Quarter*
- Capital One: Value of Luxury Gas Cars Getting Slammed by Tesla Model 3
- How Much Range Does A Tesla Model 3 Have After 50,000 Miles?
- Where Are They Now? “HUGE” Tesla Model 3 Issues That Are No Longer Issues
- Tesla FUD: I Was Wrong
- Tesla Model 3 = 24% of Small & Midsize Luxury Car Sales in USA*
- The Netherlands Surpasses Wildest Predictions For Tesla Model 3 Sales
- European Car Leasing System Will Blow Up Tesla & Other EV Sales
- Tesla Reached 7,000 Cars Per Week In 3rd Quarter & Nobody Noticed
- California’s Clean Truck Rule: First Of Its Kind & Long Overdue
- Tesla Model 3 Sales = 2× Ford Mustang Sales or BMW 3 Series Sales (USA)
- Moroccan 7-Star Hotel Looks To Replace Bentleys With Tesla Model X Fleet
- What Motivates Someone To Key A Tesla?
- Tesla Vehicle Efficiency Leads Industry Thanks To Tesla Vehicle Design Culture
- Western Australia Utility Removing Poles & Wires In Renewable Energy Transition
- Is Tesla Model 3 The Next Toyota Camry?
- Generac Dives Into Residential Energy Storage With Seamless Solar Integration #SPI2019
- I Invest In Tesla Because I Believe In Elon Musk
If you appreciate our cleantech news coverage and analysis, I encourage you to become a monthly subscriber — even $3 a month is hugely appreciated! You can also make a one-time contribution if you don’t like monthly withdraws.
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.