Published on June 1st, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
Norwegian Mercedes Dealer’s “Kodak Moment” … Cost Of Owning Tesla Model S For 200K Miles … The Media’s False Tesla Story — #CleanTechnica Top 20
June 1st, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular CleanTechnica articles of the past week are listed below. I always love looking through the list, but I’m changing up what I put in the introductions of these weekly and monthly articles. I’m going to use this space to highlight my favorite CleanTechnica articles of the week. It’s hard to be too picky, so they’re not in order of rank, more chronological.
Well, Michael Grinshpun’s article on the media’s story about Tesla versus the facts might be one of my favorites ever, but his piece on Tesla order rates and global interest in Tesla is up there, too.
I always love a good price comparison, and Max Holland nailed it for the Tesla Model 3 versus luxury car competitors in China. Vijay Govindan also had a similar one for Germany that shows essentially the same story.
Speaking of Europe, I think Maarten Vinkhuyzen’s article about Tesla’s sales approach on the Old Continent was an excellent one. I look forward to Tesla building out its network as requested in that piece.
Back to costs, Steve Sasman provided a great rundown of his costs owning a Tesla Model S for 200,000 miles.
If you haven’t noticed by now, though, one thing I really love is charts. Here are three of my favorite articles featuring charts (not just this past week, but ever):
Now, with my favorites out of the way, below is the list of the 20 most popular CleanTechnica articles last week.
- Skyrocketing Tesla Sales Force Mercedes Dealer In Norway To Face A Kodak Moment
- The Cost Of Owning A Tesla After 200,000 Miles
- The Media’s Story About Tesla Is Wrong, Facts Tell Another
- Rumor Mill Goes Into Overdrive — GM/Ford Merger On The Horizon? And What About Tesla?
- Tesla Model 3 Rewrites The Rules Of What A Sport Sedan Can Be, Motor Trend Reflects
- See Why Tesla Scares The Legacy Players
- Some Thoughts On Elon Musk’s Emails To Employees — & The Media + Wall Street’s Response
- Jaguar I-PACE, Audi e-tron, Mercedes EQC — Electric Autobahn Range Disasters
- Mazda Might Actually Be Onto Something
- Visualization: 2012–2019 US Electric Car Sales (This Is A Must See)
- Selenium Boosts Efficiency Of Thin Film Solar Cells To 22%
- Tesla’s Integrated Dash Camera Saves Hit & Run Victim
- Tesla Order Rate Surges 25% Worldwide, 116% In North America, According To New Data
- Rayvolt Is Not-So-Secretly Plotting An eBike Revolution Powered By The Sun
- Tesla Model 3 = #1 Top Selling Car In California In Terms Of Revenue — Q1 2019
- Chinese Tesla Model 3 Price Crushes BMW 3 Series & Mercedes C-Class
- Tesla Model 3 Made In China May Cost $10,000 Less Than US-Built Cars
- Nissan ProPilot 2.0 Is A Lot Like Tesla Autopilot, With One Key Difference
- Latest Total Nonsense From Detroit Free Press — Nobody Wants Electric Pickup Trucks!
- Will Pumped Hydro Energy Storage Really Get The US To More Wind & Solar?
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.