Published on May 7th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
Latent Tesla Model 3 Demand … Model 3 Performance Embarrassing BMW M3 … Used Model 3 Sales — #CleanTechnica Top 20 (April)
May 7th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
I’m a little late sharing these highlights, but below are the 20 CleanTechnica articles that were most popular in April. If you missed any of them, note that they are required reading. I don’t want to say you’re going to prison if you don’t read them, but, well …
Naturally, there was a lot of interest in cleantech leader
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Tesla. In particular, the Model 3 is king of the kill. I’m not sure if that’s because hundreds of thousands of people quickly gobbled up this car, or if it’s because the mass-market electric car outcompetes the BMW M3 on the track and the Honda Accord or Toyota Camry at the cash register, but that’s the biggest takeaway story.
Jump past the pitch to buy some CleanTechnica gear in order to see the full list of popular articles and click through to any fun ones you missed. (Also, don’t forget to share with friends!)
- The Mystery Of Tesla Model 3 Demand
- Tesla Model 3 Performance Crushes Fossil BMW M3 Around Race Track
- Tesla Model 3 Used-Car Sales In USA Continue To Taunt BMW, Audi, & Others
- Breaking — Tesla Model S & X Refresh Production Test Run Is About To Start
- Tesla’s 11th Death Anniversary — No Joke!
- This Is How It’s Gonna Go Down (With Tesla)
- Tesla Model 3 Tsunami (Swiss Edition)
- Tesla Model Y Styling Tricks — How Tesla Made An SUV Look Like A Performance Sedan, & Will The Public Get It?
- Rivian Says “No Thanks” To GM Overture
- A 2013 Nissan LEAF With 380 Miles Of Range?
- Tesla = 15% Of Luxury Car Sales In USA
- Tesla’s Vision Of An EV + Solar + Battery Storage Future Now Becoming Industry Norm
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Honda Accord — 7 Scenarios
- Hydrogen Cars Have 4× Annual Fuel Cost & 2–70× The Carbon Debt As Electric Vehicles
- Industry Expert On Tesla’s Motors: “They’ve Got Magic!”
- Here’s Why The Model Y Is The Only Tesla I Don’t Mind Waiting For
- Tesla & Fiat Dance An Interesting Tango
- Tesla Model 3 vs. BMW 3 Series in Germany — ~3× Better Model 3 Could Save Owner €10,000 in 5 Years
- Elon Musk Might Have Let Me Try A Neuralink Prototype
- Meet The Zeus: An Electric Motorcycle From The Future
Oh yeah, if you haven’t watched them yet, also check out our exclusive video tours of the Tesla Fremont factory:
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.