Published on December 26th, 2017 | by Zachary Shahan0
California Renewable Energy Success … Tesla Model 3 Deliveries … Tax Credit For Tesla Model 3 Buyers (Top 20 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
December 26th, 2017 by Zachary Shahan
The top 20 CleanTechnica articles of the week leading up to Christmas? Have scroll below. Yes, 6 are specifically about Tesla — especially the Tesla Model 3 — and 3 more have a strong Tesla component, but the top story of the past week wasn’t a Tesla story. Catch the details below.
- California Poised To Hit 50% Renewable Target A Full Decade Ahead Of Schedule
- Tesla Model 3 Deliveries To Non-Employees Begin!!
- 330,000 Tesla Model 3 US Reservation Holders (Buyers) Could Take Advantage of the Federal EV Tax Credit
- Tesla Vehicle Revenue In 2022 — $73.7 Billion?
- 1st Tesla Model 3 Delivery To Regular Customer (Detailed Walkthrough Video)
- The Death Of Oil: Scientists Eyeball 2X EV Battery Range
- 90% Of Tesla Cars Need Repair After Assembly, Say Former Workers
- Is Elon Musk An Elitist Jerk?
- Top Electric Cars In USA vs. Top Electric Cars In Europe — Comparisons & Thoughts
- Battery Researchers Keep Coming Up With New Breakthroughs
- The 10 Electric Cars With Most Driving Range
- A Shaking Porsche vs A Tesla Model S (GIFs + Video)
- Germany Predicted To Set Renewable Energy Record In 2017
- Unconventional Solar Panel Siting Saves Agricultural Land While Providing Plenty Of Power
- Trump Admin. Is Super-Serious About Solar Grid Integration — No, Really!
- BAIC Blowout In November — 16,000 Sales! (China Electric Car Sales Report)
- Under Trump’s Nose, US Offshore Wind Energy “Revolution” Stirs Like A Mighty Beast
- Governor of Puerto Rico Promises Revenge for Republican Betrayal
- Virgin Hyperloop Sets New Speed Record, Sheds Top Executive
- World’s Largest Spark Plug Manufacturer Shifting Focus To Solid-State EV Batteries