I recently featured the comments of a Nissan Leaf owner here on CleanTechnica. The Leaf owner started off his comments by saying that the Leaf “is more fun than a van full of cheerleaders.”
Now, on a post about Chevy Volt sales being way up in March, some Volt owners have also dropped some comments on our site about how much they love their Volts (matching up with the news last year that the Volt had the highest satisfaction rating in Consumer Reports). While not quite as colorful as the Leaf owner’s, I thought I’d feature them here on CleanTechnica as well, so here they are:
Don in CT:
“Been driving my Volt since September. A remarkable vehicle in every way. Too bad it has become a political piñata. It’s a truly great American achievement. Don’t miss the chance to take a test drive. The car sells itself.”
“Love my 2012 Volt! Best car I’ve owned!”
“My Volt has almost 15,000 miles and has averaged 120 MPG over those miles. The car has been completely problem free. I’m spending $330/year on electricity and saving $2000/year on gas. Since I was looking at buying a car in this price range anyway, these are immediate savings. Of course the car is quiet, has plenty of pep, and is very well appointed.”
Looks like it’s a pretty nice vehicle — no wonder its European sister, the Opel Ampera, won the 2012 European Car of the Year award.
For more on the Chevy Volt, check out some of our Volt posts, such as:
- Chevy Volt: The Facts
- Chevy Volt Gets Highest Satisfaction Rating in Consumer Reports
- Lease a Chevy Volt—GM Offering Attractive New Lease in California!
- George H.W. Bush Buys Chevy Volt for Son’s Birthday
- Chevy Volt Sales Way Up — March Its Strongest Sales Month to Date
- Shocker: Conservative Fox News Guest Tears Up Conservative Lies About Chevy Volt
- Conservative Bob Lutz Slams Conservative Liars, Asks “who am I going to believe now?”
- Jay Leno Gets 2,365 MPG in Chevy Volt
Image Credit: GM
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
EV Obsession Daily!
Tesla Sales in 2023, 2024, and 2030
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.