The most popular new articles last week on CleanTechnica were led by a short (and unusual) Tesla Model Y review, a potential new policy in Idaho regarding wolves (yes, not our typical focus area), a certain simple hybrid, and JB Straubel’s newfound business love post-Tesla. For the whole list and to jump into the reader discussions for any of them, scroll down.
- Tesla Model Y Big Family Test: Mostly Good, But There Might Be One Death Star–Type Weakness
- Idaho’s State Senators Have Straight Up Lost Their Minds
- A Very Simple Hybrid That Rivals The Cleanliness of EVs Is Possible
- Tesla Cofounder JB Straubel: “The largest lithium mine could be in the junk drawers of America.”
- Should I Charge My Tesla to 80% or 90%? Or 100%?
- In A World Of Ever-Larger Trucks, Alpha’s Wolf Stands Out From The Pack
- Texas Bill SB 2718 Will Punish Tesla & EV Owners Unfairly In The Name Of “Fairness”
- Propella’s No Frills E-Bike Delivers Where It Counts — CleanTechnica Review
- Lithium-Ion Battery Care Guide — Part One
- How Many News Orgs & Tesla Critics Will Now Share That Autopilot Was Not On In Houston Tesla Crash?
- Are Traditional Automakers Still Investing In Gas & Diesel Engines?
- Why e-Fuels in Cars Make No Economic or Environmental Sense
- After 1½ Years With Tesla FSD (Only Slightly Better Than Base Autopilot), I’d Pay The $6,000 Again
- Toyota’s New Racecar Skips Fuel Cells & Just Burns Hydrogen (+ Why This Might Be Helpful)
- The Aventon Aventure Could Be The Ultimate Fat Tire Utility E-Bike — CleanTechnica Review
- Sandy Munro Shares His Thoughts On Why Tesla Has No Competitors, Tesla Cybertruck & Octovalve & Gigapress, & More
- Climate Change Is Altering Earth’s Axis & Will Cost $27 Trillion A Year, Says Swiss Re
- New Facts Come To Light in Houston Tesla “Autopilot” Crash (Note: Autopilot Not On)
- Advertising Comparison: Tesla Autopilot vs. GM Super Cruise
- Tesla Model 3 New #1 in Hot European Market, & Plugin Vehicles Get 16% Market Share!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
CleanTechnica Holiday Wish Book
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.