The most popular stories on CleanTechnica last week involved Tesla sales in Norway and Norway’s EV market evolution, the efficiency of a battery electric car versus a hydrogen car versus a gasoline car, an explanation of why the plug-in hybrid phase should be exiting, and much more. Scroll down below to see the top 20 stories of the week.
- Why Norway Is “Not Buying Teslas Anymore”
- This Stunning Chart Shows Why Battery Electric Vehicles Win
- The PHEV Era Needs To End, Now
- Bifacial Solar Panels That Follow The Sun Now Most Cost Effective
- Tesla Autopilot Is Better Than You Think (Video)
- Zimbabwe Family Shows That Even With 18-Hour Daily Grid Outages, Most People Could Live Comfortably With An EV
- 1.35 Cents/kWh: Record Abu Dhabi Solar Bid Is A Sober Reminder To Upbeat Fossil Fuel Pundits
- Tesla Glass Roof Holds 4 Protesters Standing On It
- Zimbabwe Is Literally Burning Its Hard-Earned Foreign Currency!
- Tesla Has Top Range In World’s Longest EV Range Test
- Melting Permafrost Claims Its First Major Victim, Russia’s Oil & Gas Network
- Former Tesla Battery Supply Chain Manager: What You Should Know About Batteries (Video)
- World’s Largest Renewable Hydrogen Plant (Part 2)
- German Drivers Of German Cars Switching To Tesla Model 3 — Very Limited Data
- BMW iX3 — Is It All We Dreamt For?
- Tesla Autopilot Drives Blue Ridge Parkway In Rain & Fog For Over An Hour
- New York Approves Largest Wind Farm Ever, But Not Everyone Is Happy About It
- Rumor: Tesla Berlin Factory May Open For Business This Year
- Tesla Giga Berlin: Steel, Dust, & Concrete
- On Top Of Everything Else, Trump Loses Offshore Wind War (Shocker!)
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.