Published on May 16th, 2020 | by Chanan Bos0
CleanTech Weekly News Show — Tesla, New EVs, Green Economy, Clean Energy Jobs
May 16th, 2020 by Chanan Bos
This is the 8th edition of CleanTechnica’s fairly new weekly news broadcast. We decided to do this because there is an information overload problem in the world. Just keeping up with the most relevant news is starting to be a full-time job. Some articles can be summarized in one sentence while others deserve more context. We aim to keep the news show under 20 minutes every time.
Here are some of the stories covered in this week’s show:
- Lexus UX300e Comes With 10 Year, 1 Million Kilometer Battery Warranty
- Ford details over-the-air software updates (article is still being written)
- Lucid Motors cool video of all beta prototypes together (article is still being written)
- Škoda Announces The Enyaq iV BEV
- BYD Han Coming To Europe Soon, First To Use Blade Battery & 5G Connectivity
- Waymo raises $750 million in capital (article is still being written)
- Lawsuit Filed Over The Reopening Of Tesla’s Factory In Fremont
(Tesla factory reopening document)
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Tesla Battery Patent Filed Last Week
- 600,000 clean energy jobs lost due to coronavirus (article is still being written)
- 330 US companies petition Congress for a greener economy (article is still being written)
Sign up for our free daily newsletter to never miss a story.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.