The top 20 CleanTechnica stories of the week were led by a Tesla Model Y production plan an insider leaked to us, which is both super exciting and something to be cautious about. The second most popular piece was a story about Tesla Model 3 range after 50,000 miles of driving. The black swan story of the week that climbed its way into the top 3 was on the topic of fusion energy. (Proceed with caution if you plan to read about that news item.) For the rest of the top 20, skim down below and click the ones that tickle your interest.
- Tesla Model Y Production To Start ~Q1 2020 (Unofficial Leak)
- How Much Range Does A Tesla Model 3 Have After 50,000 Miles?
- Did The US Navy Solve Clean Energy With A Compact Fusion Reactor?
- How Tesla Tire Size Impacts Tesla Range
- Tesla Semi Prototype Demo At Yandell Logistics Facility In California (Video)
- Elon Musk Lifted A Problem-Solving Skill From Aristotle
- Why Smart Summon Matters
- What Is A Sleeper Or Stealth Tesla Model 3 Performance?
- Tesla Takes Safety To The Next Level With New Patents & New Internal Crash Lab
- Tesla Model Y: “Limited Production” ≠ Customer Deliveries
- Tesla Autopilot Saves Momma Bear & Cubs (Video)
- Wind Power Returns To Oceangoing Cargo Ships, Finally
- Nothing’s Static: Significant Cost Drops Brought Us Tesla Model 3 — What Will Continued Cost Drops Mean For Tesla
- 7 Things Tesla Couldn’t Do
- Lex Fridman’s Tesla Autopilot Mileage Statistics & Charts
- Rich Rebuilds Offers DIY Guide To Annual Tesla Model 3 Service
- Toyota Passes On EVs In Favor Of Hybrids & Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Meet The New Toyota Mirai: Same As The Old Mirai, Only Different
- Chevy’s Daring New Electric Car Sales Strategy — Educate Dealers & Consumers
- Is The Tesla Model 3 The Ultimate First Responder Vehicle?
That’s 15 Tesla stories, 2 Toyota stories, 1 Chevy story, 1 wind energy story, and 1 nuclear fusion story. Hmm, interesting week. What does the coming week have in store?
If you’d like to buy a Tesla Model 3 and want 1,000 miles of free Supercharging, feel free to use my referral code: https://ts.la/zachary63404 — or use someone else’s if you have a friend or family member with a Tesla. I won’t cry.
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.