The top 20 articles on CleanTechnica last week, in terms of views, were led by quite an interesting and surprising article. If you didn’t see it before and are now curious, just be advised that it is delivered better on a computer than a phone — and scrolling down to the comments may be worthwhile sooner than later if you’re confused. Aside from that top story, there were pieces on Tesla fandom going too far, 4 reasons I recently bought a Tesla Model 3, the “80–20 Rule” and how it might apply to Tesla Full Self Driving, good wind power news from the US Department of Energy, and Aptera coming back to town with an electric car concept.
Personally, my 7 favorite articles of the week (well, aside from these six articles about our new Model 3) were: this in-depth article on the value of Tesla’s vertical integration, Paul’s piece on Tesla’s potential in Asia beyond China, Jose’s latest Europe EV sales report, Kyle’s useful article on Tesla Insurance, my article on Tesla’s “game of pennies” actually being a game of $billions, a podcast with Tomek Gać on the electric van offerings on the market, and Andy’s piece comparing a regional road trip with a Nissan LEAF versus a Peugeot iOn. But getting on with it, here were the 20 most popular CleanTechnica stories last week:
- All The Problems With Our New Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus
- Toxic Tesla Fandom Is Counterproductive
- 4 Reasons Why We Bought A Tesla Model 3
- Tesla Full Self Driving & The Infamous 80–20 Rule
- Way To Dump All The Good News About Wind Power On A Friday Afternoon, DOE
- Aptera Is Back, Baby! New, Improved Electric Car Will Have 1,000 Mile Range
- 3 Things I Learned While Ordering A Tesla — Tesla Store Was Useful Even For Me!
- How Does Tesla’s Insurance Stack Up To The Competition? My Case
- Wicked Wild Vintage Electric Bicycle Is Unapologetic, Fast, & Sleek
- 4 More Reasons We Bought A Tesla Model 3
- The Tesla Buying Experience Is 10× Nicer Than The Auto Dealer Buying Experience
- Tesla Continues To Flirt With Group Deliveries As Auto Sales Climb
- New Design For Next Generation Organic Solar Cells Is A 2-For-1
- How Much Range Is Lost On A Parked Tesla Model 3 In 63 Days?
- Saying Goodbye To The BMW i3 — Things We Loved, Things We Didn’t
- Total Cost Of Ownership: Tesla Model 3 vs. Toyota Camry & Audi A5
- How Tesla Is Supercharging Itself
- Leaked Video: Tesla Begins Validating Production Equipment At Gigafactory 3
- New Ad Campaign Part Of $2 Billion Effort To Promote Electric Cars
- Tesla Will Give Drivers More Options With New Navigation Features — Patents Filed
If you’d like to buy a Tesla and get 1,000 miles (1,500 km) of free Supercharging, feel free to use my referral code: https://ts.la/zachary63404.