Published on August 12th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
Tesla Master Plan In Action … Tesla Battery R&D … Elon Musk’s $2,000 Start — #CleanTechnica Top 20
August 12th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular CleanTechnica articles last week covered Tesla’s 2006 master plan, potential battery progress from Tesla’s battery R&D team, the start of Elon Musk’s journey in North America, the Tesla Model 3’s ranking as the 9th best selling car in the United States, and much more.
Yes, there are also some non-Tesla stories in there, but it seems Tesla catches people’s hearts, minds, and imaginations more than anything else. In fact, there isn’t a non-Tesla story until the 15th spot! I don’t think we’ve ever seen such Tesla domination of the CleanTechnica top 20.
Scroll down, click through to the stories that catch your attention, and I have to recommend that you watch the video Viv created if you haven’t done so yet (it is embedded below and was the inspiration for our #1 story of the week). I just watched it (finally), and may have to do so again. Beautifully done.
Here’s a little recap I made: pic.twitter.com/7cH9QWQ31A
— Viv (@flcnhvy) July 28, 2019
- Tesla’s Master Plan Is Working
- Tesla Battery Guru Jeff Dahn Claims New Lithium-Ion Cell Outperforms Solid-State Batteries
- Elon Musk Beginning His Journey: “I Arrived In North America At 17 With $2,000”
- Tesla Model 3 = 9th Best Selling Car In USA In 2nd Quarter
- Tesla Is Obstructed By Anti-Free-Market Laws In Numerous US States
- An Inside Look At The Components That Go Into A Tesla Solar Roof Installation
- Trade In A Used Mercedes For A New Tesla? Which Has Lower TCO?
- Tesla Model 3 Outsold BMW, Mercedes, Audi, & Lexus Competitors In 2nd Quarter In USA — By A Landslide!
- Tesla Model 3 = 10th Best Selling Vehicle In Sweden … In July!
- Carmakers Attached To Gas “Headed For Obsolescence,” Former Tesla Employee Forecasts
- How Much Does Owning A Tesla Model 3 Save You In Fuel Costs?
- Tesla Software V10: Everything We Know
- Why Is A Tesla So Hard To Steal?
- Advocates Band Together To Clean Up Tesla’s Supercharging Stations
- The Renogy Phoenix Portable Solar Generator Provides All-In-One Solar + Storage On The Go
- Breaking! IIHS To Crash Test Tesla Model 3 Next Week
- A 2012 LEAF With 150 Miles Of Range
- Tesla Granted New Patents For Curved & Textured Solar Roof Tile Manufacturing
- From 1% To 30% Solar Power Without Losing Farmland — How Is That Possible?
- Why Renewable Companies Should Be Paying Attention To Mauna Kea
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.