The most popular articles of the past week started with a couple of space scientists correcting a very misleading Audi presentation comparing e-tron fast charging to Tesla Model 3 fast charging. (That article has since been referenced in the Wall Street Journal.) Other top stories included a fun Tesla software update, some news regarding perovskite solar cells, and our 2019 EV driver (and non–EV driver) surveys.
Have a look below and click on the stories that entice you. There are also a bunch of long discussions under articles in case you want to dive into any of those.
- Correcting Audi: Tesla Model 3 Charges Over 2 Times Faster Than Audi e-tron
- Tesla Adds Capability To “Keep Summer Safe,” Skips All The Messy Lasers
- Perovskite Solar Cell Fever Reaches Fever Pitch
- Electric Car Drivers & Potential Drivers — Chime In!
- Tesla Model 3 = 3rd Best Selling Vehicle In California In 1st Quarter
- Jerome — The Man, The Myth, The Tesla Super-Engineer — #CleanTechnica Interview
- Reasons To Buy A Tesla Model 3 By May 27, & A Few Reasons To Not Buy
- Who’s Behind The War On Electric Cars?
- Air Pollution Is Slowly Killing Us All, New Global Study Claims
- Volkswagen ID — Anatomy Of A Fully Electric Ecosystem
- Tesla Model 3 Rewrites The Rules Of What A Sport Sedan Can Be, Motor Trend Reflects
- Tesla Vancouver Store Reportedly Took In ~800 Model 3 Orders Last Week
- Lilium Reveals Long-Awaited New Air Taxi & Celebrates Maiden Flight In The Same Swoop
- Step Inside The 2020 Tesla Roadster (Video)
- Tesla’s Trouble With Semi Trucks & Another Shakeup Of The Autopilot Team — Is There A Connection?
- EV Drivers — Who Are You? Why Are You? What’s Next?
- $4,000 Used Plug-in Hybrid & EV Buyer Incentive Offered By Peninsula Clean Energy
- German Brands Recover Ground In German Electric Car Market — April EV Sales Report
- There Is Tesla, And Then There Are Automotive Dinosaurs
- Will Self-Driving Cars Make Tesla A $500 Billion Company?
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.