Published on January 29th, 2018 | by Zachary Shahan0
Tesla vs Bolt … China’s HUGE 2017 Electric Car Sales … Renault Zoe Wins Europe … (Top 20 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
January 29th, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
The hottest CleanTechnica story of the past week was, no surprise, a Tesla-related story. It initially seemed to be a rather humble, inconspicuous, unpretentious but interesting reflection of Steve’s time driving and riding in the Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, and Chevy Bolt in the Middle East during a 2018 Global EVRT adventure, but then it blew up and is now approaching 200,000 views. I imagine you’ve already read it, but have a gander if not — at least for the pics!
Other hot stories on the podium this week were a couple of December 2017 and full-year 2017 electric car sales reports from Jose Pontes — one for China (which is still super hot) and one for Europe. I’m addicted to the number fun in monthly reports like these, so I’m not surprised other people are as well!
Check out the full list of the 20 most popular CleanTechnica stories of the past week for more:
- Tesla vs Chevy Bolt: Lessons Learned From 1 Week Driving Electric Cars In UAE
- 2017 China Electric Car Sales Blow World Out Of The Water — BAIC EC-Series Is A Superstar
- Tesla Surges, But Renault Zoe Coasts To #1 In 2017 Europe Electric Car Sales
- 1 Week Behind The Wheel Of 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV — CleanTechnica Review, Part I
- Why Did Tesla Ask US EPA To Downgrade Model 3 Range Rating To 310 Miles (From 334 Miles)? Was It Due To Expected Power Draw Of Autonomous Driving System?
- Are You Ready For The Next Rimac Electric Hypercar? Concept_Two On The Way?
- Electric Vehicle Battery Factory Race Heats Up In Europe
- It’s Official: Trump Loves Renewable Energy, Hates Coal
- Renewable Energy Is Much Faster To Install & More Scalable Than Nuclear Power
- New EV Chargers In Fujairah (UAE) Bring Smiles, Anticipation
- What Are The Cheapest All-Electric Cars Available? Comparisons & Thoughts
- 1 Week Behind The Wheel Of The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV — CleanTechnica Review, Part 2
- He Said, She Said. What’s Going On With Tesla Model 3 Battery Production?
- 3 Riders To Travel 25,000 Miles On Custom Electric Motorcycles
- The “Extra Aircraft 330LE” Two-Seat Electric Airplane — Another Electric Airplane Moving The Clean Air Race Forward
- What About Florida? Energy Efficiency, Solar Energy, & Regulatory Backwardness In The Sunshine State — Part 7: Using Efficiency, Solar, & Storage To Hunt The “Duck Curve”
- 5 Wireless Charging Myths Exploded By WiTricity CEO
- Join Our rEVolutionary Chat — February 6th
- 2018 Nissan LEAF USA Leasing Pitch Emailed To Customers
- Scania (VW Group) Putting €10 Million Into Northvolt’s EV Battery Manufacturing Project
Honorable Mention: Trump Tax On Solar — About More Than You Think