Another week has flown by. Below were the 20 most popular stories of the past week on your favorite CleanTechnica. Check ’em out.
- The Economist: Global Tipping Point For Electric Cars In 2018 (Video)
- Enevate Promises 5 Minute Charge Time For Its Silicon-Dominant Lithium-Ion Battery
- Oklahoma Supreme Court Strikes Down New Electric Vehicle & Hybrid Fee
- Rick Perry Masks Concentrating Solar Power Plot With More Weird Words
- Nearly 40,000 Plug-In Electric Vehicles Sold In Germany So Far In 2017
- Toyota Exec: Our Solid-State Battery Tech Could Be Game-Changer For EVs, But We Aren’t Backing Away From Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Nissan Has Received >9,000 Orders For New LEAF In Japan So Far
- Tesla = #1 And #3 In Near-Record Month (Europe Electric Car Sales)
- Electric Car Sales Trends, Forecasts, & Insights (CleanTechnica Interview)
- Mitsubishi Announces V2G Pilot Project Utilizing Outlander PHEVs In Amsterdam
- Chris Matthews Uses Colbert Show to Allege Russian Links to Fossil Fuel Lobbying
- Google/Waymo Stopped Testing Level 3 Self-Driving Tech After Testers Literally Fell Asleep While Using It, Switched To Full Autonomy
- Panasonic CEO Says Tesla Model 3 Production Bottleneck Is “Now Understood”
- Lightning Systems Now Accepting Pre-Orders For Ford Transit All-Electric Upfit
- Tesla Shares Details of Model 3 Production Woes in Q3 Earnings Update
- Boosted Boards Dual+ Generation 2 Review (CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- Daimler, BMW, Volkswagen, & Ford Join Forces To Create Ionity Fast Charger Network In Europe
- If You Care About Cleantech, You Have To Change Your Diet
- Electric Cars Release Less CO2 Over Lifetime Than Diesel Cars Even When Powered By Dirtiest Electricity In EU
- China To Ban Sale Of High-Sulfur Diesel Fuel For Tractors & Ships
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
EV Obsession Daily!
Tesla Sales in 2023, 2024, and 2030
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.