These New Year’s resolutions weren’t planned, nor the idea itself. I just spontaneously jumped into this because of some recent articles from our team — and the calendar transition, of course.
In any case, FYI, here are 5 New Year’s resolutions from CleanTechnica (aside from “exercise more” and “sleep more”):
1. Focus on policies that readers can champion on the city, regional, provincial, or state level.
2. Focus on great opportunities for consumers to adopt cleantech (via our content as well as our new buyer’s guides).
3. Provide more original, in-depth pieces to debunk common myths or help bring key cleantech information to a broader audience.
4. Focus on communicating the cleantech revolution to conservatives (example here).
5. Focus more on cleantech entrepreneurial opportunities for readers.
Help hold us accountable, and send tips our way to further help the cause.
Related: CleanTechnica’s New Focus
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.