Published on July 3rd, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Solar & Wind News Roundup (Most Efficient Solar Panels, Surprising Solar Owner Facts, SolarCity Calls Out Xcel Energy…)
July 3rd, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
To keep you reading good cleantech news and commentary until our next run of stories, check out the links below:
- Solar PV & Resale Value: Is There An Effect?
- 9 Surprising or Very Surprising Things About People Who Go Solar (Infographic)
- Why You’re Seeing Solar Panels Popping Up Everywhere
- Most Efficient Solar Panels — Which Ones?
- Insane Texas Solar Energy Statistic
- Solar Thermal Developers Plot Their Revenge On Solar PV
- New Class Of Solar Warriors
- 5 Biggest Weaknesses Of France’s PV Policy
- Desertec Foundation Massive Failure
- Insurance Companies Respond As Opportunity Knocks In Solar
- SolarCity Challenges Xcel Energy
- Using Wind To Solve The World’s Water Problems
- Sinovel Charged For Stealing US Wind Turbine Trade Secrets
- Live Wind Generation In Western Australia
- Vestas Gets 107 MW Order In Oz
- Gamesa Gets 46 MW Order In India
Solar + Wind
- German Renewables Surcharge To Rise Significantly
- Renewables & California’s Heat Wave
- The Energy Gang: Why Do We Consistently Downplay Renewables
- GE Complains As German Wholesale Power Prices Drop
- European Energy Exchange Weighs In On Energiewende
Drive an electric car? Complete one of our short surveys for our next electric car report.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.