Published on March 5th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan1
15 EV, Bike, Activism, & Other Green Stories Not To Miss (Bonus Stories)
March 5th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
As just noted in my solar & wind roundup, if you’re interested in checking out an insane number of solar & wind stories that CleanTechnica hasn’t covered, check out this Google Doc. Whereas, if you’re simply somewhere in between being as cleantech-obsessed as me and feeling sad when you get to the end of our daily CleanTechnica posts, check out these top stories from around the interwebs:
EVs & Hybrids
- Nissan Announces All-New Hybrid System (w/ Video)
- Zero Motorcycles Unleashes Electric Motorcycle Smartphone App
- Honda Fit EV Gets Chosen For Portland Zipcar Fleet
- GM: 20% More Plug-In Hybrid Production In 2013
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Range Gets 15% Boost In Europe, Price Drop
- Tesla vs. The New York Times (Video):
- European Cars Not So Green As Claimed, Study Finds
- How DC Became The US Leader In Bike Sharing
- Hyundai Targets Mass Producing Fuel Cell Cars In “World First”
Activism (Good & Bad)
- Why Do We Need To Become More Powerful Citizens?
- Secret Group Pumping Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars Into Anti-Wind, Anti-Solar, & Anti-Climate Action Campaigns
- Reality Drop. The Game Where You, Reality, & The Climate Win
- Zayed Future Energy Prize Opens Submissions For 2014 Award In U.S.
- Sequester – John Boehner Makes A Strong Case For Filibuster Reform
- Higher Cancer Risk After Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: WHO (also see: Cancer Risk 70% Higher For Females In Fukushima Area, Says WHO & World Health Organisation Downplays Health Impacts Of Fukushima Nuclear Disaster)
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.