Published on March 5th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan1
15 EV, Bike, Activism, & Other Green Stories Not To Miss (Bonus Stories)
March 5th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
As just noted in my solar & wind roundup, if you’re interested in checking out an insane number of solar & wind stories that CleanTechnica hasn’t covered, check out this Google Doc. Whereas, if you’re simply somewhere in between being as cleantech-obsessed as me and feeling sad when you get to the end of our daily CleanTechnica posts, check out these top stories from around the interwebs:
EVs & Hybrids
- Nissan Announces All-New Hybrid System (w/ Video)
- Zero Motorcycles Unleashes Electric Motorcycle Smartphone App
- Honda Fit EV Gets Chosen For Portland Zipcar Fleet
- GM: 20% More Plug-In Hybrid Production In 2013
- 2013 Nissan Leaf Range Gets 15% Boost In Europe, Price Drop
- Tesla vs. The New York Times (Video):
- European Cars Not So Green As Claimed, Study Finds
- How DC Became The US Leader In Bike Sharing
- Hyundai Targets Mass Producing Fuel Cell Cars In “World First”
Activism (Good & Bad)
- Why Do We Need To Become More Powerful Citizens?
- Secret Group Pumping Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars Into Anti-Wind, Anti-Solar, & Anti-Climate Action Campaigns
- Reality Drop. The Game Where You, Reality, & The Climate Win
- Zayed Future Energy Prize Opens Submissions For 2014 Award In U.S.
- Sequester – John Boehner Makes A Strong Case For Filibuster Reform
- Higher Cancer Risk After Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: WHO (also see: Cancer Risk 70% Higher For Females In Fukushima Area, Says WHO & World Health Organisation Downplays Health Impacts Of Fukushima Nuclear Disaster)
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.