World EV Sales

Image: BYD Seagull production, courtesy of BYD.

Over 4 Million Plugin Vehicles Sold Globally in 2024

Global EV sales reached 1.1 million units in April 2024, according to EV research-house, Rho Motion, bringing year-to-date (YTD) sales to 4.3 million, 22% greater than the same period in 2023. Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) represent 64% of units sold so far in 2024, with the remaining 36% Plug-in Hybrid … [continued]