Renewables will dethrone natural gas in mere decades, but that doesn't mean that the transition will be easy. That brings us to this month's issue: "The Future of Natural Gas." We'll explore what happens when a reigning fuel falls. https://t.co/Ansjeexoxj
— Nexus Media News (@NexusMediaNews) March 3, 2021
Originally published by Nexus Media.
- Renewables = 20.6% Of US Electricity In 2020
- 77–80% Of New US Power Capacity Came From Solar & Wind In 2020
- A Trip Down the Ohio River Shows the Future of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Natural Gas Provided False Promise, Deception — Severe Health Problems From “Natural” Gas
- The Growing Danger From Gas Pipelines
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.