The 20 most popular articles published on CleanTechnica last week were led by a cost of ownership comparison between the Tesla Model Y and Lexus RX following a Tesla Model Y price cut, a Honda battery deal with CATL and potential implications, a Tesla [TSLA] warranty mystery that has both bulls and bears scratching their heads.
For more, scroll down and click on the stories that intrigue you or that you think might have interesting discussion threads.
- Tesla Model Y Price Drops — New Cost of Ownership vs. Lexus RX
- Is Honda Waking Up?
- Tesla [TSLA] Has A Warranty Accounting Mystery
- Tiny Little Shrimp Could Spark Huge Energy Storage Breakthrough
- Tesla’s [TSLA] Q2 May Be Very Profitable
- Head To Head: Nikola’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks vs. The Tesla Semi
- How Electric Cars Take Over The US Market, With A Big Push From Tesla
- Audi Snubs EVs, Says Will Continue To “Massively” Invest In Combustion Engines
- Gigantic Atlantic Coast Gas Pipeline Done In By Humble Household Heat Pump
- India’s Largest Building Integrated Vertical Solar System & The Road Ahead
- Ex-Ford CEO Called It On Tesla [TSLA]: “I Think The Stock Is Heading Higher”
- Elon Musk On The Berlin Tesla Model Y: “A Revolution In Automotive Body Engineering”
- Natural Gas As A Bridge Fuel To The Future? Not Anymore
- Tesla CyberVan — Gigantic Untapped Potential
- EV Drivers In Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, & Romania Getting Boost From MOL & Driivz
- In A World First, Hyundai Fuel Cell Semis Ship To Customers
- Elon Musk Has Been Living On Tulsa Time
- 69% of Autos Sold in Norway in 2020 Have a Plug
- Elon Musk Is Ludicrously Rich Because He’s Not Focused On Making Money
- Elon Musk Bullish On Tesla Robotaxis, Cathie Wood & Sam Korus Show Us The Money
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.