Published on July 11th, 2020 | by Chanan Bos
Volvo & Blockchain, Low-Tech Carbon Capture, New Audi & Seat EVs — CleanTech News Show #16
This is the 16th broadcast of CleanTechnica’s weekly news show. This week’s show covers Volvo’s plans to use blockchain, rock dust as a low-tech carbon capture solution, an explanation of what greenwashing is, a bunch of new EVs — like the Audi Q4 Sportback, Seat Cupra El-Born, Audi A7 PHEV, and Mercedes S-Class PHEV — and a lot more. Here are the stories covered in this week’s show:
- Volvo & Blockchain
- Carbon Capture Using Rock Dust
- Project Vesta Is Using The Mineral Olivine To Remove CO2 From The Air
- Audi Q4 Vehicles
- Audi A7 PHEV
- Seat Cupra el-Born — Sporty & Hip Variant Of Volkswagen ID.3
- Volkswagen & Porsche Push Ahead With Converting Factories To Make EVs
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class PHEV
- News At Light Speed
- CO2 Emissions & CO2 Levels
- Beavers Melting Permafrost
- A Pink Glacier In Italy Is Not Good News
- The Lucid Air Is Very Aerodynamic
- Tesla Begins Taking Cybertruck Orders In China, Will Drive One Across America
- Tesla Giga Shanghai Needs More Cells
Complete our 3-minute reader survey!
Sign up for our free daily newsletter to never miss a story.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.