Published on July 5th, 2020 | by Zachary Shahan0
Solar Equipment Manufacturer Evolves, Tesla Model Y Availability, J.D. Power’s Tesla Evaluation — CleanTechnica Top 20
July 5th, 2020 by Zachary Shahan
The 20 most popular stories of last week on CleanTechnica were led by an interesting story of a solar manufacturing equipment maker moving into the solar cell manufacturing game (got that?), followed by some hype for lithium-iron-phosphate batteries, Toyota announcing that it had done a horrendous job forecasting demand for the RAV4 Prime (leading to a battery shortfall and production suspension), Sydney inspiring the world by going 100% renewable (for electricity), and a lot of Tesla stories of course.
Scroll down and enjoy the ones you missed or enjoy your favorites (and the comment threads) again.
- New Solar Power Breakthrough From Maker Of Things That Make Solar Cells
- Tesla Model Y Available In US Faster Than S, 3, Or X — What’s Going On?
- J.D. Power Rates Tesla Electric Vehicles As Lowest Quality Auto Brand In 2020 Study
- Why Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries May Be The Key To The EV Revolution
- Toyota Suspends Production Of RAV4 Prime After 3 Weeks
- City Of Sydney Goes 100% Renewable
- There’s A Global Battery Revolution Underway, & Tesla’s Leading It
- Tesla [TSLA] Crushes Deliveries, And Other Thoughts
- Lordstown Motors Takes The Wraps Off Its Endurance Electric Pickup Truck
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Jeep Set To Cancel 2.0L eTorque Hybrids
- 7 New Tesla Software Updates Show Why Owners Love ❤️ Tesla
- After 116 Years, Volkswagen’s Zwickau Factory Produced Its Last Fossil Fuel Vehicle Today
- Airbus & Rolls-Royce End E-Fan X Electric Demo Project, Still Working To Decarbonize Aviation
- Renault ZOE — The Unexpected European Summer Champion
- And Now For Something Completely Different: Wind Power That Tilts
- Tesla, Terafactories, & Lithium: Securing The Supply Chain
- Breaking: Elon Musk Says New Tesla Autopilot Software Stack Probably Releasable In 2–4 Months
- My Tesla [TSLA] Q2 Production & Delivery Number — Best & Worst Case
- Plot Brewing To Blanket US In Solar Panels + Pollinator-Friendly Plants
- Switzerland At 10% EV Market Share!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org