This is the 9th edition of CleanTechnica’s fairly new weekly news broadcast. We decided to do this show because there is an information overload problem in the world. Just keeping up with the most relevant news can be a full-time job. We are highlighting top stories each week, some can be summarized in one sentence while others deserve more context, but we aim to keep each news show under 20 minutes.
Here are some of the stories covered in this week’s show:
- Siemens Gamesa Announces World’s Biggest Wind Turbine
- Northvolt Enters The Portable Energy Storage Market With The Voltpack Mobile System
- China’s Svolt Announces Cobalt-Free Battery Production Launch
- James Dyson Reveals The Electric Car That Almost Was
- Electric Vehicles Are Cleaner Than Gasoline Vehicles (New Fact Sheet)
- EU Plans To Incentivize Auto Manufacturers To Make EVs Part Of Pandemic Recovery Plan
- Mazda Starts Production Of Its 1st EV, The MX-30
- First Shanghai-Made Tesla Model 3 Long Range Delivered Today
- Giga Shanghai To Reach 4K Vehicle Per Week Production In June, Model Y On Track For Q1 2021
- Tulsa Or Austin? Both Are Reportedly Finalists For Next Tesla Factory
- Tesla Giga Nevada Finally Profitable For Panasonic, Claims To Be In Talks With Tesla To Expand The Factory
- Tesla Will Raise FSD Price By $1,000 On July 1st
- Synbio Startup Octant Leaves Stealth Mode, Makes Use Of Advanced DNA Synthesis
- SynBio Beginners Guide On CleanTechnica
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.