1. It’s the best car to take to a minigolf course.
Heck, you can even leave the dog in the car thanks to “Dog Mode.”
Or you could leave the kids in the car playing video games while you get to crush the course with your vulgar friends!
All my kids are trying to get first place on beach buggy. This is ridiculous that a car has such an amazing game inside of it. Thank you @elonmusk @Tesla. I can't wait for the next game. pic.twitter.com/Jd3IxXnkaO
— Tesla Owners Of Silicon Valley (@teslaownersSV) June 23, 2019
2. Those damn rims.
(Not the default ones. If you get the default ones, just take them off. Please.)
3. The colorful glass roof in the rain & morning dew.
Yes, I’m a romantic.
4. You’re just a Spinal Tap fan.
5. Those eyes! My God, those eyes!
6. You’re obsessed with SpaceX and this is the closest thing you can get to a SpaceX rocket.
Photo © Megan Gale (used with permission)
7. You want a car that is so clever nobody will be able to open the door on first try.
8. The kids love it.
9. It’s the best car for sunset photos.
10. You’re just a Monty Python fan.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 19, 2019
Unless other noted, photos are from Zach Shahan, Kyle Field, Jose Pontes, and Tesla.
Appreciate CleanTechnica’s originality? Consider becoming a CleanTechnica Member, Supporter, Technician, or Ambassador — or a patron on Patreon.