Good news for ebike enthusiasts: the most streamlined 20-inch fat tire electric folding bike in the market is launching its first Indiegogo campaign. This gives bikers an opportunity for a huge early bird discount (65% off!), making it one of the most affordable ebike options available.
What is MaxFoot?
This innovative company has spent three years researching and designing a hydroforming frame of an ebike. The super streamlined (yet rugged looking folding ebike is designed to integrate environmental protection and intelligence for your electrified lifestyle.
The frame of MF-19 is crafted from aluminum alloy, which is durable and strong. Equipped with dual suspension and 4-inch fat tire, the M-19 can help you conquer all types of terrain – whether you’re biking in the snow, on the sand, up a mountain, down a muddy road, or on the city streets.
The fully adjustable seat post and handlebars mean that the bike is customizable for all bodies, and is a fit for the whole family. The LCD display has a USB port that can charge your devices when you ride – ideal for city exploring and discovering new destinations (or helping you find your trail home).
Specs of the MaxFoot
There are three modes for this e-bike: Bike, PEDAL ASSIST, TURBO. The rear hub brushless 750w+ motor lets you travel at speeds of up to 25 miles per hour, so you’ll never worry about arriving late and you can leave the traffic jams behind. You can use the bike to pedal your way through traffic, and if you get tired, you can let the bike take over until you arrive at your destination.
The MaxFoot* MF-19 ebike can be easily and quickly folded, making it easy to transport and store. The folding is done by a unique pin and clasp system, with three folding points (one on the handlebar stem, one in the middle of the frame, and the last one is the pedals) to help you quickly transform the bike. The bike can be charged while folded, making it convenient for charging at work.
Other Great Features of the MaxFoot eBike
- Front and rear suspension for smooth riding
- Extra comfort for the lower back
- Built to handle off-road adventures
- Front suspension: Adjustable preload to match weight and riding style
- Mechanical lock-out for riding on smooth roads
Long Lasting and powerful battery:
- Extremely powerful 48v lithium-ion battery: powerful enough to take you over 60 miles
- Rated for 800 charge cycles
- MF-19 Can Option Powerful Motor up to 1000 watts
Easy adjustments & sizings:
- The saddle and handlebar can be easily adjusted according the heights with simple level flip.
- Strong and stable 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- Easily foldable. This means it saves space on transit, in the car, or at the office.
- All waterproof connections
This post was supported by Maxfoot.bike; all images courtesy of Maxfoot
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.