Published on April 15th, 2019 | by Sponsored Content0
Smart, Wireless Power Is Moving Us Towards More Renewable Infrastructure
April 15th, 2019 by Sponsored Content
Last week Thursday we talked with Miriam Tuerk, the Co-Founder & CEO at Clear Blue Technologies in our free webinar (which you can watch below).
Cities around the world are in the beginning stages of a revolution in the world of power: using solar and wind/solar energy, integrated communications, and smart off-grid management and control can mean a world of difference for infrastructure. New systems and infrastructure upgrades for street lights and security, telecom systems, and Internet of Things devices can be located anywhere, managed from everywhere, and be fully off grid.
Solutions like this are why municipalities and businesses around the world are turning to smart off-grid power to light and secure any location, while eliminating the high cost of utilities and infrastructure.
Miriam shared details about the benefits of these smart off-grid solutions, why these new technologies work so well, and she shared some case studies of current installations across the globe.
Some of the things we learned:
- How cost parity between lead-acid and lithium ion batteries has decreased the capital costs of off-grid applications
- How improvements in solar cell design has created more opportunities for smart off-grid power.
- How improvements in energy efficiency has made these options more viable
- How the increasing costs of grid and infrastructure are making off-grid the most cost effective option in many scenarios
- … and so much more about improvements in rural and urban off-grid solutions.
Watch the video below, and if you wish to see the slides more in depth, you can view them here.
This webinar was supported by Clear Blue Technologies
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.