Published on August 4th, 2018 | by Zachary Shahan0
8 Tesla Model 3 Surprises, Model 3 Walloping Luxury Car Competitors, More Model 3 Reviews … (#CleanTechnica Top 20)
August 4th, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
With Tesla Model 3 sales surging, reviews rolling off the line faster than any EV in history, and a Tesla shareholder meeting with tons of goodies (including me getting on the call and asking Elon Musk some questions!), this week’s list of the top 20 articles on CleanTechnica is dominated by Tesla even more than usual. Scroll down, have a gander, and click through to all of them. Hey, aside from clicking through, also share all of them. Mmkay, thanks, buh-bye.
In all seriousness, enjoy the fun stories you missed and thank you for spreading the word (when you do).
- 8 Things That Surprised Me About The Tesla Model 3 — #CleanTechnica Review
- Tesla Model 3 Sales vs Small & Midsize Luxury Car Sales (USA), Tesla Now Crushing The Competition? — #CleanTechnica Report
- Tesla Model 3 Review — The Things You Haven’t Read — #CleanTechnica Review
- Tesla Model 3 — 7th/8th Best Selling Car In USA — Is In A Class Of Its Own — #CleanTechnica Report
- Tesla’s Push To Change The World Is Changing The Minds Of Mainstream Analysts
- Tesla Model 3 Sales Skyrocket, US Toyota Camry & Prius Sales Plummet — Coincidence? — #CleanTechnica Report
- Tesla Production Now Passing Up 2017 Jaguar Production — #CleanTechnica Report
- Tesla Autopilot Improvements Are *Insane* — Technically Speaking
- Mountain Pass Performance Unlocks Tesla Model 3 “Track Mode,” Shatters Track Record — #CleanTechnica Exclusive
- Tesla Adds Lifetime Free Supercharging For All Model 3 Performance Owners
- China Electric Car Sales Up 77% In June — #CleanTechnica Report
- The Tesla Short Thesis Just Collapsed — CNN, CNBC, Forbes, & Business Insider Are Still Lost In Shortsville
- Does Hedgefund Honcho Steve Eisman Not Have A Research Department To Give Him The Facts On Tesla?
- Tesla Plays “Get Outta Hell Free” Card With Model 3 Production
- Europe Electric Car Sales Up 37% In June — #CleanTechnica Report
- Billionaire Tesla Short Seller’s Fund Drops 18% — Long Burned Shorting TSLA, Blames Everyone Else
- Taking My Electric “City Car” On A Long-Distance Journey — #CleanTechnica Review
- Manufacturers Cheer Insane EPA Decision To Revoke California Waiver. Will Trump Kill The Electric Car — Again?
- Tesla Solar Will Be “Aggressively Ramping” — Stay Tuned
- Saudi Aramco Wants To Stop Time, Slow Tesla & Electric Vehicle Progress Via More Efficient Engines
As you can see, approximately half of our most popular articles of the week are CleanTechnica exclusives again. If you appreciate the work we do, feel free to drop us some coin or cash via the link below. The more money we make, the more we pump into content — quality & quantity.