Published on March 28th, 2018 | by Guest Contributor0
Renewable Energy & Smart Grid Suppliers Forum Helps Companies Expand Sales
March 28th, 2018 by Guest Contributor
The U.S. Agency for International Development is supporting a Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Suppliers Forum to help U.S. companies selling products and services for utility-scale renewable energy and smart grids to increase their sales in developing countries.
- Highlight opportunities for selling equipment, technologies, and services in key regional markets;
- Offer guidance on working with partners and potential sources of financing and investment;
- Discuss competitiveness and export strategies and approaches; and
- Facilitate networking with other companies and partners working in each market.
- Participants include large-scale wind and solar power developers; smart grid and energy storage technology and service providers; providers of technical services such as on renewable energy zones, reverse auctions, and variable renewable energy integration; and partners that connect companies with utilities and other customers in developing country markets.
The Forum is free to attend but advanced registration is required.
What: Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Suppliers Forum supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development
Where: Embassy Suites by Hilton, downtown Denver, Colorado
Why: Helping U.S. companies expand their sales and business for utility-scale applications in developing county markets.