A couple of weeks ago, we announced the 2018 CleanTechnica Car of the Year finalists. The results were resounding. This was the full description of the winning car: “Well, it’s a car. It does car things.”
Yup, that’s right — the Tesla Model 3 won!
Perhaps more surprising than the Model 3 winning is that it got less than 70% of the vote (68%). The new Nissan LEAF got over 21% of votes. The Honda Clarity and BAIC Arcfox Lite got just 7% and 3%, respectively.
Regarding the Model 3, I think pretty much all has been said that needs to be said. That’s not to say we will stop writing about it and sharing interesting reviews, but I’m just not sure what else to add at this point. Instead of another Model 3 monologue highlighting its many competitive advantages and great potential, I encourage you to check out some of our greatest hits:
- Tesla Model 3 Review (CleanTechnica Exclusive)
- Tesla Model 3 vs Tesla Model S — How Do The Two Compare?
- Tesla Model 3 vs 22 Competitors (The Straight Specs)
- Tesla Model 3 vs Electric Competitors (The Straight Specs)
- Tesla Model 3 Test Track Video (#CleanTechnica Exclusive From Unveiling Night, Abridged)
And one more time, thanks for voting!