Published on January 22nd, 2018 | by Zachary Shahan0
Solar Car … 13K Nissan LEAF Pre-Orders … Tesla Model X Door Issues … (Top 20 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
January 22nd, 2018 by Zachary Shahan
There was a wild diversity of interesting stories published in the past week on CleanTechnica, which led to a fun mixture of super hot stories as well. Especially hot was the possibility of the ever fabled solar car. A notable 13,000 pre-orders for the next-gen 2018 Nissan LEAF also caught eyeballs. And, natch, Tesla Model X falcon-wing door issues couldn’t slip by without notice. Check out these stories and the rest of the top 20 list via the links below.
- Solar-Powered Electric Car Lightyear One Receives Prestigious Climate Change Innovator Award
- New 2018 Nissan LEAF Pre-Orders Climb To 13,000 In A Few Months
- Tesla Model X Falcon-Wing Door Failures In The News
- Puerto Rico Still Suffering Under The Boot Of #Sh**hole Republican Politics
- Why Did Tesla Ask US EPA To Downgrade Model 3 Range Rating To 310 Miles (From 334 Miles)? Was It Due To Expected Power Draw Of Autonomous Driving System?
- GM Leads, Tesla & Apple Trail Deeply In Navigant Research Self-Driving Report
- Alibaba-Backed He Xiaopeng Bets Entire Fortune On Another “Tesla Killer”
- Tesla Semi Rolls Through Sunnyvale, Tesla Model 3 Rolls Into East Coast Showrooms
- CleanTechnica Test Drives The Brand New 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV For You
- Oil-Focused Hedge Fund (Westbeck Capital) Launching New EV Hedge Fund …
- Norway Aiming For Oil & Gas Output To Reach Record Highs By ~2022
- No, GM Isn’t Going To Crush Tesla
- California Continues To Move Toward Electric Mobility
- The US Is Finally Getting BMW’s Wireless Charging System
- In Your Face! AI-Enabled Machines Cooperate Better Than Humans In Tests
- Nissan Launches Nissan Energy Solar: All-In-One Energy Solution For UK Homes
- Think Electric Taxis Are New? Guess Again
- Australia Poised For Renewable Energy Breakout
- Norway’s Avinor Bets On Local Electric Planes — Are You Onboard?
- If A 2018 BMW 530e Plug-In Hybrid Meant No Extra Cost, Would You Own One?