Published on July 11th, 2016 | by Zachary Shahan4
Solar & Wind News (Large Solar Projects, Energy Revolution…)
July 11th, 2016 by Zachary Shahan
(Note that we’ve moved most renewable energy project news to Cleantechies, since that site is more focused on the inside-baseball and daily-grind news of renewable energy, and we moved much of the policy-related news to Planetsave.)
- European Renewable Organizations Call For Removing Trade Measures Against Chinese PV
- Mexico’s Energy Revolution Is Getting Hotter & Hotter
- Berlin’s Renewable Energy Fiasco… Revisited
- 100 MW Solar Power Project Proposed In Vietnam’s Quang Tri Province
- United PV Commissions 100 MW Solar Project Under China’s ‘Front Runner’ Program
- 200 MW Capacity Auctioned For India’s Charanka Solar Power Park
- Solar Microgrids Key To Economic Empowerment In India
- KfW To Support Floating Solar Power Projects In India
- Kuwait’s Ener Tech To Set Up Solar Power Projects In Pakistan
- Extension Request For Brazil Solar Farm Development Hits Roadblock?
- WA Copper Mine Goes Green As It Powers With Solar & Storage
- Can A Brewery Operate Off The Grid Using Only Solar Power?
- India’s Adani Enterprises Moving Ahead With Solar Module Manufacturing Venture
- Canadian Solar, Flextronics Plan 350 MW Solar Panel Factory In Brazil
- Fortum Plans More Investment In India’s Green Economy
- Is Denmark the Real Energy Transition Leader Globally?
- Germany’s Energy Transition Overwhelmingly Popular, Despite Deniers
- Six Reasons Texas Is a Wind Energy Leader
- WindAid Wind Turbine Kickstarter Campaign Ends Soon
- Here’s How To Donate To WindAid After Kickstarter Campaign Comes Up Short
- Eggbeater Wind Turbine “Total Flop,” Says German Newspaper
- World’s Tallest Wind Turbine Going Up Now In Germany
- Critique of Wind & Solar Cannot Withstand Light of Day
- Solar Power Could Provide 13% Of All Electric Power By 2030
- The Future Is Solar
- Information Specifically From TSLA Conference Call On SCTY Merger
- Can ISOs Rely On PV Fleet Forecasts?
- NEXT Solar Window Coating Generates Free Electricity From Sunlight
- Falling Renewable Energy Prices Threaten Energy Storage. Here’s What We Need to Do.
- California Regulators Update Renewable Energy Interconnection Rules
- Tesla Energy Sales To Be A Catalyst For Company Growth?
- LG Chem 3 Megawatt Grid Storage System For Ohio
- Advanced Energy Storage Systems Poised For Massive Growth
- 3 Myths That Keep People From Going Solar
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative Auction Prices Decline
- Are Global Goals to End Energy Poverty by 2030 Doomed With a Centralized Approach?
- Small Indiana Company Gambles On Solar Power And Wins Big
- CLP India Enters Solar Power Market Through Joint Venture With Suzlon Energy
- Ontario Now Accepting Micro-FiT Incentive Applications
- The Secret About Nuclear Power
- What Comes After Coal?
- The End of the Era of Baseload Power Plants
- The Case for ‘Gigawatts of Change’ in Egypt
Image via Shutterstock