Alongside my climate news, renewable energy news, bicycling + transit news, and electric vehicle news roundups, here’s a roundup of top electric vehicle news from around the interwebs.
- Eliminating Air Pollution– One Molecule at a Time
- World’s First 3D-Printed Building Completed In Dubai
- Joya Da Terra Makes Sustainable Footwear From Coconut Fiber
- Seattle’s Bullitt Center Stands As The Greenest Model
- Sustainable Log Home Designs
- Nomadix Invents Sustainable T Shirt
- High-Tech Carpooling Gains In Popularity
- Facebook Ride Sharing Group Replaces Uber And Lyft In Austin
- Car2Go Car Sharing Service From Daimler Popular In China
- BMW MINI Concept Focuses On Carsharing
Not So Cool
- Study Confirms Fracking Contamination That The EPA Walked Back On In 2011
- The State Of The Earth In 50 Years [Infographic]
- Do LEDs Create EMFs? Looking Into The Science Behind EMFs
- The International Sprawl Tax
- Duke Energy In Trouble Over Coal Ash Yet Again
Photo courtesy of vectoropenstock.com, for Planetsave
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...