Originally published on TeslaMondo.
TeslaMondo reached out to the company for some bullet points about this Model ☰ incentive program. Block your ears, because here come them bullets:
- Almost 200 people in the company. 65% of respondents have said they’re going to take advantage of the program.
- Around 10 people put down deposits before the program began and they have been reimbursed.
- We expect to see over 100 Teslas in the parking lot once the orders are fulfilled.
- Our building has already committed to 3 charging stations, and we’re looking to grow that number based on the response to this program.
- Greg Malpass is Traction’s Founder and CEO – he purchased his Model S in 2014.
- We’re a software consulting and development firm and we’ve actually done work with Tesla Motors themselves.
- The purpose of the program is to inspire our community of employees as well as other purpose driven organizations to invest in sustainable technologies, like the Model 3.
More details here.
Imagine, for a minute, if this trend spreads to other companies. The world does contain, um, quite a few companies.
Reprinted with permission.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.