At the upcoming Offshore Wind Market Development USA*, to be held at Boston Wyndham Beacon Hill, May 10–12 2016, you will have the opportunity to be on the frontlines of the North American Offshore wind industry.
At this event, you can join 250+ senior executives and 25+ exhibitors at the 2016 conference to network and establish your business in what is set to become one of North America’s largest energy industries.
Check out the event program here and get to know the sessions that will help you with:
- How to plan and develop successful projects: Talk to leading developers who have devised proven strategies for bringing large-scale wind farms safely to market.
- Identify cost reduction potential: Learn the most efficient ways to raise finance, design equipment, organize logistics, run supply chains, carry out construction and minimize the “levelized cost of energy” (LCOE).
- Develop supply chains and infrastructure: Find out how to build up the supply chains and project teams that can deliver utility-scale schemes, including project pipelines, supporting infrastructure, installation and commissioning, and O&M planning.
- Engage with partners, collaborators and stakeholders: Identify collaborators in horizontal, vertical and adjacent markets and develop strategic partnerships with developers, EPCs, contractors and policy-makers.
- Understand policy and financial frameworks: Analyse the developing US policy framework as well as successful European subsidy schemes and which tax regimes are required to support long-term investment.
Some of the highlights you can expect from the conference include:
- Developer perspectives: Hear developers present their planned projects and strategies, supply chain requirements and the market conditions needed for project success
- Offshore Wind Supply Chain Development: Learn what is required to achieve a market of scale in the U.S. including infrastructure requirements, foundation design, construction planning, manufacturing, staging & assembly and O&M planning
- Partnering and Joint Venturing Opportunities: Connect with industry experts and join a community of EPC’s from Oil and Gas and U.S. Onshore Wind that are looking to identify industry collaborators from the USA and Europe
- Transitioning into the U.S. Offshore Wind Supply Chain: Review upcoming projects and commercial opportunities against your capabilities so that you can anticipate the opportunities to diversify into the offshore wind sector
- Policy and Financial Frameworks: Receive a detailed review of successful offshore wind support mechanisms and proposed ORECs necessary to stimulate market growth
In front of this event, Wind Energy Update has released a comprehensive White Paper about the opportunities in the offshore wind industry. You can download the free White Paper here: Opportunities in the US Offshore Wind Market,
Have a look at the event brochure here, or watch a quick video about the event here to learn more about the event.
For any questions about the event, contact Adam Minkley.
*This post was supported by Wind Energy Update.