Published on February 13th, 2016 | by Cynthia Shahan36
10 Uses For A Silent Nissan LEAF
February 13th, 2016 by Cynthia Shahan
Driving the LEAF has been such a different kind of driving experience for me. The LEAF has lit my imagination. I recently thought up 10 uses for a silent Nissan LEAF, with more to come.
The LEAF, like every all-electric vehicle, makes almost no sound (beyond the quiet beeping sounds when backing up). Initially, due to the silence, I started considering a career shift. Maneuvering in such a noiseless fashion, like a Native American scout silently taking information, clandestinely gathering knowledge in concealment.
Carrying that thought on, here’s a list for anyone else considering a new path in life, using the LEAF or another fully electric vehicle:
10 Uses for A Silent Nissan
- Private Eye / Private Investigator
- Secret environmental field research agent; Greenpeace Investigator
- Undercover Cop
- Guardian Angel
- News photographer wanting to get an inside story
- Business Spy
- Underground Taxi Service — serving those who want to avoid the press, the law, the in-laws, the
- Mom or Dad wanting to spy on their teenage children
Hmm, another idea just hit me, perhaps Solar Man will hire me.
Related stories (somewhat):
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.