Published on October 31st, 2015 | by Sponsored Content11
Another Chance To Win A Tesla!
October 31st, 2015 by Sponsored Content
I know, people just keep running Tesla raffles… but I’m a sucker and keep going for them. I know that the odds are heavily against me, but I also feel good about donating to good causes and organizations, so I keep doing it with that extra justification… and the hope that I will win. 😀 With this one below, I even got suckered into the “4 for the price of 3” offer.
Anyhow, because I’d really love it if one of our readers won a Tesla Model S, and because I hugely support the work the The Illinois Solar Energy Association (ISEA) is doing, and because ISEA kindly sponsored this article, here’s a reminder that you can win a Tesla Model S through the organization’s 2015 raffle — just note that you have to be a US resident to win.
(Of course, part of me hopes that no one else enters, so that my chances of winning are much better — but I’m doing my best to ignore that devil on my shoulder.)
The details of the raffle, as shared a couple of weeks ago, are as follows:
- $100 for one ticket
- $300 for 4 tickets ($100 discount)
- A maximum of 2,000 tickets will be raffled off.
- The drawing will be held at 7:00pm CST on December 10, 2015, during ISEA’s annual membership meeting.
- The ISEA Board President will call winner (if they are not at the meeting).
- The winner gets to design their own Model S.
- All taxes, fees, assessments, title and registration fees, destination charges, delivery, insurance and like charges associated with the receipt or use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
To purchase a ticket (or more), go to the ISEA online store.
I’m sure people here know a ton about the Tesla Model S, but as a refresher…
- The Tesla Model S P90D is the quickest 4-door sedan in history, the quickest 5-seat (or 7-seat) car in history, and the cheapest car that can go from 0 mph to 60 mph in 2.8 (or 2.6) seconds.
- The Tesla Model S is the safest car ever tested by the NHTSA.
- The Tesla Model S has arguably the most advanced autopilot system on the market.
- The Tesla Model S was named “car of the century” by Car & Driver.
- The Model S is widely considered the best car on the market, and its owners are happier with it than owners of any other model are happy with their cars.
There’s plenty more to highlight, but I’ll leave it at that.
As noted before, ISEA is the Illinois chapter of the American Solar Energy Society (ASES) and represents >400 members, including >100 businesses. “Its mission is to educate and advocate for the widespread application of solar, wind, and other forms of renewable energy technologies for the people of Illinois. ISEA offers public education and professional education courses, and it advocates for strong renewable energy policies on both a state and federal level.” The ongoing 2015 ISEA Solar Tour shows residents and businesses how they can live with and benefit from renewable energy.
Also, if you are an Illinois resident, you can enter a raffle for a home solar PV system! Two raffle entries in one day — why not?
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.